Relationship with a friend you aren't fully attracted to [relationship advice]

Stig

Veteran XX
Post title pretty much sums it up, but specifically:

There is this girl I know. She has a fantastic personality. Truly a great all around person: she's smart, supportive, and I enjoy her company.

However, the physical attraction is minimal, and I'm not sure that will change.

I've dated some attractive women who have turned out to be straight up drama. This girl isn't really a looker, but she is nothing like the girls I've dated before, and she is a quality person. Hence, I'm pissed at why the physical attraction hasn't developed (if it did, I'd date her)

Have any of you got any experience with this? have you dated/married a girl you weren't fully into on the physical side? did it become more or less important?

On one hand, I feel I should try and date her because the friendship is strong and I think she'd be an excellent potential wife and no drama. On the other, I don't know if its fair on her to be with a person that isn't really romantically attracted to her. Does this make sense?

Hopefully I'll get at least a couple of serious/helpful replies to this (lol)

Cheers,

Stig

she's alive right?

if so, P in the B!
then sandpaper your dick to get unattractive female of it so hot girls don't know you fucked an ugly person.

Usually if you like someone's personality but don't find them particularly good looking, they end up becoming better looking as you get to know/like them more. If that hasn't happened yet, it probably won't later.

even the most drop dead gorgous women become "normal" looking after u date them awhile. physical attraction always goes away eventually. lots o people get fat and out of shape after getting into a relationship. also everyone eventually gets old and ugly.

so my advice: if u think ud b happy devoting your life to her for ever, and think she would do same, go for it.

Have you seen her naked yet? Have you fucked her yet?

Try out the goods before buying, I mean who knows: she could be freaky awesome in bed.

even the most drop dead gorgous women become "normal" looking after u date them awhile. physical attraction always goes away eventually. lots o people get fat and out of shape after getting into a relationship. also everyone eventually gets old and ugly.

so my advice: if u think ud b happy devoting your life to her for ever, and think she would do same, go for it.

SuXXq.gif

physical attraction is pretty darn important when you have to put up with how dumb and emotional they are... you have to look at them and listen to them every single fucking day.

Usually if you like someone's personality but don't find them particularly good looking, they end up becoming better looking as you get to know/like them more. If that hasn't happened yet, it probably won't later.

this is usually only true for girls. dudes dont really do this

For me, there has always needed to be physical attraction as well and if there wasn't then I'd put them in the friend zone. They put guys there all the time and I've been put there myself. You either know you are into her or you know you are not. It sounds like you are not.

physical attraction is pretty darn important when you have to put up with how dumb and emotional they are... you have to look at them and listen to them every single fucking day.

imo it's easier to be physically attractive than it is to not be a shitty personality to be around
if you're looking for a serious-ish thing with her, who cares about looks really

Back