Redskins Fail

Teflonatron

Server Savior5
Veteran XV
redskinsfail.jpg

They need to put this logo on T-Shirts, Jerseys, etc....they would sell like hot-cakes.

I bet you could pay somebody $50 to paint this on the field, or on the helmets....wouldn't that be a riot!?

Zorn is a dead man walking. Snyder tried to replace him before this season. But no coach worth his salt wanted the position.

And yet Coach Zorn gets too much blame. Most of the blame lay with Snyder (an egotistical, controlling dick), Cerrato (WHAT offensive line?), and the players (I've got my money. I ain't puttin' out).

At least your level of suck is better than our level of suck.

You might be a shitty football team, but we're a mediocre football team. We're not even good at being the worst. If the Raiders win a game you can be like, "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLY SHIIIIIIIT YESSSSSSS!!!!11" But if the Redskins win a game we're like, "Good job not screwing it up this week."

i read the redskins are the most valuable franchise in the nfl. so i doubt dan snyder gives a fuck. that and the fact that he has millions and millions. he's wiping away the tears with 100 dollar bills while nerds furiously post on internet message boards. he even bought out six flags just cuz the creepy old dancing guy creeped him out one night and he wanted to put an end to it

i read the redskins are the most valuable franchise in the nfl. so i doubt dan snyder gives a fuck. that and the fact that he has millions and millions. he's wiping away the tears with 100 dollar bills while nerds furiously post on internet message boards. he even bought out six flags just cuz the creepy old dancing guy creeped him out one night and he wanted to put an end to it

Damn. And here I just got used to seeing the creepy old dancing guy after he'd just replaced the loudmouthed Azn guy.

at least you guys arent the rams

although the skins barely edged the rams so you guys pretty much suck just as bad

The Chiefs will school the Redskins. What makes any Redskin fan think that the team is suddenly going to change in one week after deteriorating for two years now?

Back