Reddit and FARK prepare CERN for LHC.

Gundam

Veteran XV
Well, that's not very fair; the idea to send CERN this crowbar wrecking bar came from you in the reddit community who voted up Mad_Gouki suggestion. We just understood the great importance of this mission.

And we weren't alone, along with support from all over the Internet, the good folks at Fark not only supported our cause, but sent us a Half Life strategy guide for the physicists at CERN to follow. One very, very quiet physicist in particular, actually.

half-life-reddit.jpg

blog.reddit -- what's new on reddit: Crowbar, headcrab, and Half-Life strategy guide shipped to CERN

Brilliant!

Ok, so LHC is the large hardon collider. I guess CERN is like black messa, so I kind of get it now. But I don't know acronyms all that well.

I like how ppl are bitching at Sir Lucius because he's not a huge fucking dork like they are.

It's more because the LHC acronym has been thrown around all over the internet for MONTHS and had numerous threads here. If you don't know what Half-Life is you are out of place on what was founded as a Tribes (thus PC Gaming) fansite.

Having a Freeman lookalike should be mandatory for every science team working on things like the LHC.

Back