red heads?

FiRE

Veteran X
So, I heard they were wild and crazy, but I need details. Like.... what are their turn ons?

Don't let them know that you're attracted to the red hair.
Avoid the word "ginger" at all costs, regardless of the context.
They're fucking nuts.

I've dated 4, all were nymphos and all were bat shit insane, way past normal female crazy.
Just remember, be careful when playi8ng with fire (crotch)

irish red head = hit or miss, FIRE red, pale skin :(

italian red head = nice dark red, not pale skin, :bigthumb: i have been dating one for 2 years (no pix you bastards)

One of the first girls I ever put my finger in was a red head. She was definitely wild and crazy, mostly crazy.

IN HIGHSCHOOL I FUCKED A LOT OF REDHEADS, I AM NOT A GINGER BUT I AM HALF IRISH, AS SOON AS I STARTED GROWING A DECENT BEARD I NOTICED MY HAIR FACE HAIR WAS RED, I DO NOT KNOW WHY BECAUSE MY HAIR IS BLONDE, I THEN BECAME A BRUNETTE FUCKER BECAUSE I GUESS THEY DIG THAT SHIT. I AM WILLING TO SHAVE CONSITINTLY IF I FIND A CRAZY HOT ONE UNLIKE WHAT WAS POSTED IN THIS THREAD ALL THOSE ARE WHORES. I KNOW A HOT ONE BUT SHE GOT FAT SO I AM LOOKING FOR ONE OF THE SAME SHAPE AND SIZE AND PERSONALITY WISE. DO NOT HAVE PICS OF THE HOT VERSION VS FAT.

PS. CAPS LOCK BECAUSE THE BUTTON FELL OUT, AND RUN ON SENTANCES BECAUSE I AM HALF IN THE BAG

Back