Recession 2, incoming!!

Obama administration pushes banks to make home loans to people with weaker credit - The Washington Post

President Obama’s economic advisers and outside experts say the nation’s much-celebrated housing rebound is leaving too many people behind, including young people looking to buy their first homes and individuals with credit records weakened by the recession...

Housing officials are urging the Justice Department to provide assurances to banks, which have become increasingly cautious, that they will not face legal or financial recriminations if they make loans to riskier borrowers who meet government standards but later default...

Officials are also encouraging lenders to use more subjective judgment in determining whether to offer a loan and are seeking to make it easier for people who owe more than their properties are worth to refinance at today’s low interest rates...

Wow.

This was such a good idea the last time, amirite?

Aside from my personality, am I a retard that I don't take out loans on cars/houses I can't pay for? Apparently everybody seems to do it.

Housing officials are urging the Justice Department to provide assurances to banks, which have become increasingly cautious, that they will not face legal or financial recriminations if they make loans to riskier borrowers who meet government standards but later default...

:lol:

There's a bailout joke in here somewhere. But I don't have the intellect to find it.

Also first White House not to comment on a quarterly jobs report within an hour of its publication since 1978 today. Not even pretending to care anymore.

:lol: I love the LD's forced #s reporting, discounting people that gave up.

Nothing like massively fudging numbers to make any particular administration look better.

---

Recessions: The best thing for bankers.

Gee, it's almost as if our Keynesian economic policy revolves around these constant swings that keep shifting even more money into the pockets of the ultra rich. Fancy that.

Last edited:
I get the feeling 95% of my generation is going to be working until age 90 because nobody knows how to handle their fucking money

I get the feeling 95% of my generation is going to be working until age 90 because nobody knows how to handle their fucking money
Just because niggers can't doesn't mean the rest of our generation is retarded. Stop listening to kike-media.

The far bigger problem is the fact that the lower wages barely move while the cost of everything is skyrocketing.

Back