real reason for oil prices

Togowack

Veteran XV
FRB: Beige Book - April 11, 2012

My man Denninger knows the what and the who

Market-Ticker - MarketTicker Forums

And any further "easing" will drive oil prices higher.

how incredibly expensive has it been to keep 1-2% GDP under Obama?

no big deal, just had to add about 12 trillion (Ron Paul hasn't gotten his audit passed yet, no one really knows) to the money supply.

And they no longer publish M3

M1%2015%20Feb%202010.GIF

And the lord said "I give unto thee higher gas prices", and so it was, with no questions asked by his loyal followers because they are so very stupid and gullible.

the philosophy I hold to, is some of the decisions you make hold more importance, and some can be dismissed for the moment.

Thats a qualitative judgement based on flawed observations of human reasoning. I can totally do whatever then confess and its cool bro.

well, since we all fall short of the glory of god, we are sinning anyways. No one is righteous, no matter how clean you live. But I have observed in the lives of many religious people, who live perfectly, they miss many opportunities to reach out into other peoples lives because they don't want to get dirty themselves.

The battles I fight take a lot out of me, and I lose many of them. I understand after reading about the people of God that most of them found themselves on the right path, but their ship heaved from side to side.

With all this petty bickering about pointless spaghetti monsters, no wonder gas prices will continue to stay high.

GG OPEC GG!

I've been thinking lately about my testimony and some of the discussions that have happened here. In particular with Rayn. He's had some good questions, and I failed to answer them.

well, since we all fall short of the glory of god, we are sinning anyways. No one is righteous, no matter how clean you live.

Right so why fucking bother just sin all you want and confess later because you're going to be stopping by the church anyway on sunday.

Good argument, excellent argument actually. The reason is because there is a spirit inside that contradicts what you do, and in order to have peace, you have to abide by it.

Otherwise, your sinful nature would be 100% unleashed. As it stands it has at least 50% control in most Christians.

Good argument, excellent argument actually. The reason is because there is a spirit inside that contradicts what you do, and in order to have peace, you have to abide by it.

Otherwise, your sinful nature would be 100% unleashed. As it stands it has at least 50% control in most Christians.

science

You're falling into the logical fallacy that an act not committed was bound to occur due to a predestined set of scenarios you can never prove would have occurred to begin with.

That would be like trying to tell us is that President Obama saved 100 million US jobs that would have been lost in this recession had he not spent all that stimulus money, because we can't prove otherwise.

Back