rayn would be better off shutting it down

:lol:

So Yankee has powers? Never knew that hmm, will keep that in mind. And funny how once again someone may post or not depending on the mods and how they like it or not...
Same happened with Absent and GoblinDave.

You're a fucking idiot if you don't think an admin...fuck it, you're not worth it.

I do not support banning Togo. He hasn't "brought down" the forums at all.

That's because you think it's entertaining to create a persona on a message board for the means of garnering attention. You probably admire him.

A lot of people here post in hyperbole, but are essentially who they are in real life. Why other people are compelled to "play a character" escapes me.

Maybe you could explain it.

That's because you think it's entertaining to create a persona on a message board for the means of garnering attention. You probably admire him.

A lot of people here post in hyperbole, but are essentially who they are in real life. Why other people are compelled to "play a character" escapes me.

It's because I am immature. But due to overwhelming negative response, I am "dialing it back" before you will need to us the ban option.

Fucking This!

Back