[rayn] why is fraggle banned?

You know, I've always liked you, and never had an issue with you. BUT- not one single one of us is NOT hiding behind a computer. If I had enough of an issue with a fellow TW'er that would warrant me actually wanting to fuck with their real lives, then I'd instead be on a plane to take it to their front yard. That's my only issue when it comes to you. You have an issue with someone, either just ignore them, or if the temptation is too great, man up and take it to their face. Simple concept really.

therefore you see exactly what i'm doing

getting spaz's to spaz

if i really wanted to go after someone do you think i would post about it

i'm not that stupid

therefore you see exactly what i'm doing

getting spaz's to spaz

if i really wanted to go after someone do you think i would post about it

i'm not that stupid

Ok, fair enough. I get you. I've pushed my share of buttons in the past as well for the same reasons.

At the core of things, this s a gaming forum. Christ, half the people here GREW UP metaphorically speaking, lol) on this board. It was here to inform in the beginning, and now it's here for entertainment. I can't speak for him, but if i were to take a stab, I'd say that Rayn has never looked for a fulltime job out of this place, and when it actually becomes something less like an amusing hobby and more like a fulltime job, it's lost it's lustre. We're adults, we shouldn't require constant supervision.

mofo

trying to use my bit to counter troll me is silly

ive never contacted your HR dept, if i did i guarantee you'd be unemployed right now

i think you're a total queer but i dont give a shit enough about you to ruin your life

i dont think you understand that though because you're a spaz

Frags isn't a sociopath. He pushed buttons, and likes to push things, and acts like a child. He's got a sense of humor where he can remain undaunted while he drives everyone else into a frenzy. I'd prefer not to see anyone banned, but there are a few people here that bring down the collective IQ of the group. I refer to it as my "ignore list".

p.jpg

$$$ MONEY MA$E $$$

Let's hear your solution then. I yield to your infinite wisdom.

how many times do we have to go through this

it's up to you to protect yourself on the internet

if you don't, and then subsequently call a lot of attention to yourself, you have no one to blame but yourself

Frags isn't a sociopath. He pushed buttons, and likes to push things, and acts like a child. He's got a sense of humor where he can remain undaunted while he drives everyone else into a frenzy. I'd prefer not to see anyone banned, but there are a few people here that bring down the collective IQ of the group. I refer to it as my "ignore list".

equating repeated attempts to ruin someone's career, threaten the lives of their family, spreading lies and disinformation about them in a very public fashion with "pushing buttons" is laughable at best

it's fucking looney bin shit to be obsessed with someone that you've met once, and lives on the other side of the country

the "troll crew" needs to be removed from this forum, it's what I've been saying for 5 years, until they are all banned, permanently, this shit will just continue.

let's not forget I'm not their only target, I'm just the most well known. they consistently post peoples personal private information on this forum and they claim "I guess you shouldn't be a person I don't like, so that makes it okay for me to post your home address and full name"

for christ sakes man just a couple weeks ago naptown was posting links to juggernaughts fucking house...and the dude hasn't posted here for more than a fucking year!!!@!

shit needs to stop, if LE needs to get involved and shut this place down in order to accomplish it, then so be it

and :lol: at nigafool posting EXACTLY what I'm talking about before this post...

if you don't, and then subsequently call a lot of attention to yourself, you have no one to blame but yourself

Okay Lindsey, whatever you say bro.

Last edited:
equating repeated attempts to ruin someone's career, threaten the lives of their family, spread lies and disinformation about them in a very public fashion is not "pushing buttons"

it's fucking looney bin shit to be obsessed with someone that you've met once, and lives on the other side of the country

the "troll crew" needs to be removed from this forum, it's what I've been saying for 5 years, until they are all banned, permanently this shit will just continue.

let's not forget I'm not their only target, I'm just the most well known, they consistently post peoples personal private information on this forum and they claim "I guess you shouldn't be a person I don't like, so that makes it okay for me to post your home address and full name"

shit needs to stop, if LE needs to get involved and shut this place down in order to accomplish it, then so be it

how can you be that hypocritical

you've posted numerous times and countless rep messages with my families name and how you were going to find them and kill them then kill me

do you honestly believe i dont have that shit documented as well

you do the same shit, then pretend its alright because its been done to you

i know you arent very intelligent but can you honestly say with a straight face that if this went to LE you wouldnt get in any shit either

i mean

if the police are involved in your life because you can't get along with people on the internet

you probably fucked up pretty good

regardless of which 'side' you're on

I agree. But we're talking about 2 completely different things here. That wasn't the intent of my post to Rayn.

Back