Rate the value of char above you!

Tekno

Veteran XX
so yeah...pretty bored and servers are down, lets rate what we think the value of a char is gear/rep wise! hoho /wrists

The Armory

In the bank I also have latros, the mace from heroic. emerald ripper, um prince's dagger, mahcoehnszoet, scryer exalted dagger. fist from keep. ah glad gloves to switch for pvp. 366 LW. keyed for all heroics and uh..thats all I can think of right now :x oh yeah revered ring from kara.

Last edited:
The Armory

couldnt get your character to show up Osiris.

dps gear on. Also dont raid :p I want to drop armorsmith and go weaponsmith to get the axe but need to farm primal nether's to upgrade my armor before i do.

Take out the question mark

^^ some fgt that likes to AP PoM gimp people and think he's good

The Armory

Arena armory is so bad at updating, I specced ret with a deep thunder and played some 2v2's with a shadow priest the other day and it still shows me on that team :eek:

The Armory

3 other epic boots in the bank, 2 epic cloaks, full tier 2 set + 3/9 tier 3. TWO epic flying mounts, loot off gruul etc. 375 herb/alc, discovered 2 different things.

terrible gear, terrible player

The Armory
(skipped the previous 2-3 because I don't know shit about warrior or rogue itemization)
@ Flowen..
WTF? Bloodmaw Magus Blade with +81 healing enchant? You could've atleast put 30 int on it to hide your intentions :p

Only 17mp5 won't get you far either though it does look like you have arena gear on.

The Armory
That's mine, holding off on +15 spelldmg bracer enchant for the reduced mats in 2.1. Also ignore the arena infoz, if the team name doesn't give it away as "Point Fodder" it's a 10 games a week team for freebie points.

Only 17mp5 won't get you far either though it does look like you have arena gear on.
MP5 isn't all that important for a Paladin. I only have like 60ish on the one I play, and some of that is from enchants. Might be moreso in 2.1 with the Illumination nerf though.

(skipped the previous 2-3 because I don't know shit about warrior or rogue itemization)
@ Flowen..
WTF? Bloodmaw Magus Blade with +81 healing enchant? You could've atleast put 30 int on it to hide your intentions :p

The Armory
That's mine, holding off on +15 spelldmg bracer enchant for the reduced mats in 2.1. Also ignore the arena infoz, if the team name doesn't give it away as "Point Fodder" it's a 10 games a week team for freebie points.

Nice stuff, probably one of, if not the best shadow priests I've seen. I can't even really suggest any upgrades cause I haven't looked at all the new dmg cloth recently.

Ohh now do me =D
The Armory

Lol I took the magus blade from pre-nerf gruul too. I call it the Azuresong 2.0. I have a new set of gear for when the patch comes around, but right now.. Mp5 doesn't really matter.

edit: and yeah, that's my arena gear.

I cant goto the person above me for some reason :\

but heres mine

The Armory

Nice atleast i can rate the value of another hunter.
Very nice PVP char and has some Top Karazan loot.
A high overall value for the armor and items obtained.

But a failing grade is given for Professions. Char has no real way to make money other than strait out farming and cant even do that well as he has no gathering profession.

Id hate to run into him in PVP. But that epic flying mount is a LONG ways away.

Here is my armory profile
The Armory

Back