rate my tankadin Ver. 2.0

Beezlebub

Veteran XV
hello again its been a while since last time i posted this thread and want any new ideas.
The World of Warcraft Armory

basicly i want opinions if i should stick with the tankadin specific pieces or swap some out for more war geared stuff with more stam shieldrating/value items. any useful advice would be appreciated.

i want to get to the point where i can MT ssc,tk, hyjal, and eventually BT.

take points out from reckoning, you don't really need that anymore.

spell warding needs 2 points, finish up ardent defender, and the last 2 points into improved judgement.

Blizzards site isn't working for me, what Uno said is right, I think I have defense to chest and defense on my cloak (stealweave) right now because my base HP is 16k and our 16% bonus to stam (6% with 2/2 in Sacred duty and 10% with 5/5 in Combat expertise) only works with stam, so the pots, flasks and enchants that increase health don't scale up.

u can prob stand to lose one one or 2 of the defense enchants, highest benefit would be to ur bracers for stam, then cloak for dodge (ur well over uncrittable.)

ditch poitns outa reck, fill up ardent defender, then spell warding, then imp judgement

u could maybe mt ssc/tk earlier bosses with hte gear u have, but frankly ur still a Kara mt, ssc/tk ot.

(My tankadin)
The World of Warcraft Armory

i'd tell ya to ditch herb for Engineering or LW/Enchanting but i ahve yet to do so myself

Back