Rap Beef: Kendrick Lamar vs Drake

i hope they kill each other and we never have 2 hear about them or hear their no-talent crap tracks ever again, just like their deceased child-molesting rapist gods tupac and biggie

i hope they kill each other and we never have 2 hear about them or hear their no-talent crap tracks ever again, just like their deceased child-molesting rapist gods tupac and biggie
someone who earned a Pulitzer for writing lyrics has no talent?

lmao ok.

u mite want 2 cite an award that's not already notorious 4 being awarded 2 no-talent hacks and outright liars if ur looking 2 refute my irrefutable factual statement that these two losers r no-talent hacks w/ illiterate low iq morons 4 fans

p.s. ur fanboi is showing u illiterate low iq moron fan of kendrick perkins and drake 'ring dings' the baker

sry bruh lauren b cancelled our vape sesh and i'm thinking about all those fags in middle school who made fun of me 4 pronouncing that fag's name all like "two pack"

we went from "thats why i fucked your bitch you fat motherfucker" to "get therapy"

raps a fuckin joke

1714995118103.png

I listen to both from time to time. I haven't listened to a single one of these tracks tho. Not interested in petty shit.

tribalwar non political discussion forums has probly 24 out of the 26 remaining members who legitimately write better "insult raps" back and forth ))<>(( w/ each other during routine internet arguments

these doods r fking bottom-of-the-barrel normie zoomer hacks, bruh

odio likes rly bad normie rap and zanthious is looking 2 bail out his fellow bad rap fanboi w/ the feeblest of "lol he trol u" maneuvers

Back