[random] bas rutten forum sightings

mr_luc

Veteran X
RANDOM THREAD WARNING

So this is random, but I just googled for Mauro AND Bas because I had Pride 31 playing and was really impressed by the commentator opposite Bas. Easily one of the most impressive commentators I've heard for any sport, and it struck me like that from the first time that I heard him on the New Year's Eve fight card for 2005.

So, being a sort of a random guy (always feed your randomness, it pays dividends in creativity), I wondered why that guy wasn't doing pro sports, and googled on it. And I ran across a post from Bas Rutten.

If you don't know who Bas Rutten is, kill yourself. Then hit up youtube and google video, and come back here.

Anyway, I was laughing so hard at his posts. If you've heard him talk, it's just :rofl: reading his posts:

Bas Rutten said:
OK, the first thing, not so nice, but just to inform you. Marcus Vinicius asked me to do this (from the Beverly Hills Jiu jitsu Club), so I havr to do this, he's my teacher, and an unbelievable teacher to ANOBOY who comes in to the BHJJC, trust me on that, this is not a guy that you want to train with and some blue or brown belt, heck, even a brown belt will teach you, NO, he will ALWAYS be there to help YOU!!! Please chek him out! BHJJC.com
Darrel Gohlar has a bad thing in his brain, they are checking it right now, but it could be really wrong. Right now, the hospital covers everything, but if it is really bad, they won't. He has NO money.
Now, there are already people out there that "collect money for Darrel", please do NOT send any money to those people. Wait untill Marcus Vinicius from the Beverly Hills JJC, or me, tells you where to send the money too, it will be his OWN bank (Darrel Gohlar) account, so NOBODY but HIM, is going to get the money.
Darrel Gohlar is a GREAT fighter, but better, a great person who helps ANYBODY!, he helps out the Brazilian Top Team and many other fighters who want to learn REAL wrestling, heck, he even helped ME a lot!! A very fucking lot. He is the nicest guy you will ever meet!

SECOND!!

When ever Mauro Ranallo fucks something up (a little bit) people are trashing him.
Now, we just did a great show (as we did all the Pride's), PLEASE tell me what you thought about his commentating. I KNOW that he came out of Pro wrestling, but please, is that a reason to bash him??
He is doing commentating now for the last 22!!!!! years, who can say that his voice sucks, or even better, that he makes his voice up?
Let me tell you this, he is working SO much right now because of his voice, he called a voice agency, in the beginnig he talked to them, after like three minutes, they told him this : "OK, I got it now, you can hold it off and use your real voice" He said:"What the fuck?" and they said: "no, you can stop right now, I got the picture", He said :" I am sorry, but this is my voice (And I KNOW it's fucking IS) and then they freaked out, trust me guys, that's the voice he wakes up to ( I know that you can relate to this when you see a girl and she's hot and then you find out in the morning it was her make-up, I know, very, very fucking bad) but he's not!

So that's my question to you, let me know what you think about him. I KNOW that ALL the fighters (the ones that compete), they really fucking love him, think he's really fucking good. But I just want to hear it from you, but please, forget about his Pro wrestling background, because I KNOW that's the only reason for some pricks, to NOT like him. Just look at him as you saw it for the first time, not biased or anything.
Also, if you are a Bas Rutten fan, please do NOT hesitate to say something bad about him because you like me, please, just give me your honust truth.
Oh, and the last thing, the people who told him the last time on the forum to pick a tree and get some rope and told him pretty much to hang himself? F*** you guys, this is a VERY bad thing that you just said, and you WILL find out that Karma is a bitch! Do you realise what you do to people?

Please moderator, leave this post on, please don't take it off, because I know that a LOT of people will learn from this, Except my rude language (and I oppoligize for that) thank you.

Thanks guys, have a good night ( I still have a jet lag)
Hasta!

Bas
Bas Rutten said:
Thanks already guys, I know that a Play-by-play guy doesn't really need to know anything, I mean, Jim Lampley, he's the greatest play-by-play guy in the business, but he doesn't know a LOT about boxing, he knows how to fill in the gaps, that's his job, and then the COLOR guy, he's the one with the inside. I know, Larry Merchand was never that.
But Mauro is actually training now and reading my books, day in day out! I just always thought he was great, listen, I picked him to be the new guy!
Please, I want to hear Pro fighters their opinion, common guys!
Bas Rutten said:
Man, this is the response for Mauro to get better, Thanks so much, you watch Mauro the next show, because he will talke all the pointers, you watch!
Thnaks guy, I am oing to slepp happy.
I just bought aq dog, and I have been alergic to ALL dogs, he gave me atreatment in like 5 times, anny session without a minute. I have NEVER NOT used my inhalor for the last 33 years, after 5 session, it was GONE! You don't belioeve me? Wello, I am BAS, i WOULD NEVER LIE vben WHEN i TELL TELL THE TRUTCH.......................Rest cased.
Love you guys!

bASSITO, i LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS, oNE TWO, bAS IS DOMING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bas is the man ...

Amadeus said:
I fail to see the funny.
that's okay, it's a [random] thread. You aren't obligated to.

I, however, can read those posts and imagine them being said by Rutten and it makes me laugh.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bas Rutten said:
No, I don't bang the ring girls, they are hot though he?
I think that Cro cop never expected Vanderlei to come out and strike, I think he only trained for takedown defense thsat fight.
Hawaii?? Man, I have another great story. I come home drunk in the hotel and I have this thing that I always have to shower before I go to bed. So I get into the shower and when I got out I slipped and hit with my head backwards the toilet , what do you think? I shatters in like 100 pieces, I see a hole so I get some blankets and stamp the in the hole and go to sleep. Then the 35 floor started to flood over so people called security because all their stuff got wet, and they knocked on my door. I open the door and told them that they could fix it but that I went to bed. The next day I wake up and I thought I dreamd everything, so I go to the bathroom and there is the toilet seat, intact. Thank God I thought, then I switched on the light and the bathroom looked like a horro movie, blood every where, bloody hand prints, my bed. I had this cut in my head, but that was it. A lot of guessts got complemaentary breakfast because all their stuff got wet, they thanked me. What an episode again he?

Isn't Bas Rutten the "Ba Da BONG BONG BONG" guy?

"Oh look, here is a shiny sharp table corner to slam your opponent's head into.. and again, and again and again!"

Back