Rammstein 2012 Tour

Morganstern

Veteran XV
So the wife and I drove down to Ft. Lauderdale to see Rammstein's first US concert in 10 years. Sheer awesomeness. No pictures only video; visual quality is good, sound sucks, so I'm not bothering to post it. Yes, because I'm a jew faggot.

Anyone else heading out to see these guys. Kick ass pyrotechnics and great entertainers. Though beware the hordes of angsy nerd-virgins dressed in their best goth gear.

Oh and (we were down on the floor) as soon as the lights went down, everyone started blazing. Hell the group in front of us smoked about 10 giant blunts. It was pretty crazy.

Rock :)rocker:) and Flame :)flame:) On...

rammstein-456-d-121310.jpg

Sad news for you, their first concert was in MSG last year in jan or so. I then saw them in NYC well jersey but whatever in April or may of last year as well. I had nose bleed seats and still felt the heat of the explosions

As a younger man I think I would have enjoyed seeing Rammstein. I'm too old for the rock concert scene now, but I still enjoy their music--it's good to run/clean house/wash the car to.

I'm going to the show in Minneapolis coming up. Looking forward to it and glad I bought when they went on sale as tickets online are at least twice what the face value was for floor tickets.

man rammstein is so fucking gay, but i did find funny is the keyboardist was on a treadmill while playing during your video lolol....was he doing that most of the show or just that song?

Back