Radio Shows

Radio in my city sucks. I miss the Edge102 in Toronto although they have shitty shows on during my work hours but a pretty decent morning show that I end up missing everyday.

What Radio stations do you listen to during the day or what are some good rock/alternative stations to check out?

I dont listen to the radio hardly ever. I use my ipod and live stream music on what I want to listen to. Im tired of listening to the same song 4-5 times in a row.

Radio in my city sucks. I miss the Edge102 in Toronto although they have shitty shows on during my work hours but a pretty decent morning show that I end up missing everyday.

What Radio stations do you listen to during the day or what are some good rock/alternative stations to check out?

bah the dean blundell show has too much talking not enough music

radio generally stays dialed to NPR, otherwise its a CD in

occasionally I'll listen to the classic rock station if there is bullshit on NPR

I listen to the 80s/90s station.

don't like listening to talk radio since the end of the Don and Mike Show.

Am talk radio, keeps you up to date.

Morning - Various talk shows.
Lunch - Rush, Rome
Drive Home - Todd Schnitt, Fox, local sports shows.

I used to listen to Rush religiously when I was younger. I still think he's pretty decent but he's just gone off the deep end. I've always strongly opposed many of his beliefs but it never affected my enjoyment of his program until recently.

Back