[racism]Best [[oxymoron]] Rap Album of 2009 [ofn]

Man on the Moon: The End of Day.

Kid Cudi is a fucking beast. From start to finish A++. Comes out Tuesday, support good music and buy the album.

The whole album is fucking great. I really like Heart of a Lion and Sountrack to My Life, but the ones you mentioned are top notch too.

I love that he made a concept album as his first album. Unreal.

Plus his mixtape is sick as shit, and all the fan-made ones as well. Overall he's going to be huge, I can't wait to watch it unfold.

Drake and Wale are getting the most play, but Drake is pretty legit too. I'm not feeling him too much, but maybe it's because I hate Lil' Wayne :\

Yeah, dude. Kid Cudi is bomb.

Seriously though Zion I's The Takeover

Though I'm almost entirely sure Ghostface's next album will trump all

Last edited:
the prayer
day n nite crookers remix (obviously. although it is way overplayed now)
dat "new new" (okay)
and man on the moon are all pretty good by cudi.

P.s. I love TW hip-hop threads. Always a must read for me.

downloading as we speak, i hardly buy hiphop anymore (i used to buy a lot of vinyl from 'underground' artists.. but i would never buy stuff related to kanye west because they make more than enough money anyway..) i mostly spend my money on idm / glitch records nowadays.

Best recommendation I've ever gotten on TW. Grabbed it off of Waffles and there probably isn't a track I can remember that I didn't like. At least half a dozen I love. I will say that his sound is kind of off, not the beats which are superb but he sounds kind of.. weird.

Back