Racing game rig for PS5. What's good?

06YSVSf.png

Also, look Mom, no Outlook :lol:

Lol, Fireshot will capture the entire page so you can use a sample size of 150 instead of 15. Free trial.

This was not the hard hitting investigative Rep Report that any of us were expecting. I was thinking more along the lines of "Dateline TW". Maybe "To Catch A Repdator". "60 Neg Reps". This doesn't even use a pivot table.

Pitiful.

It's hilarious really. Even if I take the 27 reps I've received since this rep story started, and take out the 11 from Billybob spazzing out even more than usual because he's all riled up, the remaining 16 are split 10 green 6 red.

Cue retards like Superderp going "MRAAAAGHHH how is this possible?"

You're just gonna have to try harder Billybob, stop wasting time fixing up rusty old shit and pour some more -rep in my mouth :rofl:
q3cQcE.gif

we really need another tw uvalan so we can all just get this angst out of our systems boys

this isn't healthy :lol:

He "protecting their identity". :rofl:

Are you genuinely retarded enough to believe that I would randomly +rep myself multiple times at random dates and times just to be able to post that screenshot a few days later? Seriously dude you need to give your head a wobble and maybe hit it really hard on the wall a few times.

Are you genuinely retarded enough to believe that I would randomly +rep myself multiple times at random dates and times just to be able to post that screenshot a few days later? Seriously dude you need to give your head a wobble and maybe hit it really hard on the wall a few times.
i dunno mitch maybe you can add that to your rep data analysis summary :rofl:

Back