Quiting the most used soscil platform

Dweasel

Banned
I got :ban: from Twitter, Facebook, and even Google. has denied me posting comments on videos () offering of News. Giggles:closet: aka Google staed that I had violated terns of use.
( Meaning posting conservative comments,

Well, with Twitter and Facebook I forced the issue > I told them some very naughty things. :clap:

How many of you TWers have migrated to other sites?

Last edited:
"Posting conservative comments" could mean a lot of things. What exactly were the specific comments that got you bant?

I was never on those platforms to begin with because they were putting the info on Google. Meaning if you search your name, it would come up on Google for the world to "next" you. For example, I just had to contact a site called MyLife because all my info was on there.
How to remove your info from sites like MyLife, Spokeo and WhitePages
I had to call a human and argue why I wanted my account removed along with Ashley's. He was trying to talk me out of it saying that info is public.

I'm on YouTube but don't comment as much. Over on YT, if you say "Black People" and then continue your sentence, it will automatically delete your comment. You have to replace it with POC. There's other phrases that will get your comment deleted so you have to type it in phrases that don't single out any group.

Last edited:
I was never on those platforms to begin with because they were putting the info on Google. Meaning if you search your name, it would come up on Google for the world to "next" you. For example, I just had to contact a site called MyLife because all my info was on there.
How to remove your info from sites like MyLife, Spokeo and WhitePages
I had to call a human and argue why I wanted my account removed along with Ashley's. He was trying to talk me out of it saying that info is public.

I'm on YouTube but don't comment as much. Over on YT, if you say "Black People" and then continue your sentence, it will automatically delete your comment. You have to replace it with POC. There's other phrases that will get your comment deleted so you have to type it in phrases that don't single out any group.

You'll never be able to remove yourself from TW hearts and minds.

Its hard to get away from the eyes of big brother. The Publix near me has several Wyze cams run by data controlling blue states. That is why I chose to drink beers at my cabin deep in the forest.

just call them nigers instead

and if someone complains reee at them for disrespectin good peeples of niger kingdom

dont talk to them. people respond well to visuals. instead of saying "niggers are retarded" just post this instead.

3hrRqmN.png

dont talk to them. people respond well to visuals.
Exactly. You are in this thread. Pages and pages of stats.
The facts on blacks by Stealth - TribalWar Forums

I always post the IQ stats and people say it doesn't matter or they wait for the pack to attack and cancel the person.

The end result is everything stays the same. The POC call for cancelling of the person making the point (unless it puts down whites) and nothing changes.

To the OP, did they try and "next" you yet? Did they call your job and try to get you fired? This is why I posted about getting all your info off Google. Because MyLife will post your job info.

Ignore them is correct. Nothing will change because it's genetic.

Last edited:
Back