quick tip for dare

im not going to bite on instigatory comments like ur attempting to do to blow the thread up again amadeus go back to ur my little pony forum no one gives a fuck about ur opinion or comments here truly
just sayin

maybe if you knew where the guy comes from you'd be a teeny bit more respectful

then again being respectful doesn't seem to be your strong point, so maybe not

amadeus you're assuming i know nothing about binswees when i just told you i am holding out my information on binswees because i dont want the drama

im not gonna bite ur troll man

you can keep spinning this stuff like opsayo and rtcll have or u can just let it be a golf thread

im stoned now and gonnna listen to this so gl arguing with me

does being respectful involve liking my little pony

*condemns gay jokes*

*then makes one 2 minutes later*

bbb.gif

Like a boss!

i don't want to get into an argument for argument's sake. i regretted posting a long time ago. the lack of people agreeing with me either means i'm wrong or that people don't care or both.

i'll just say some things then disappear again
- i can't play in anything competitive without a decent anticheat. 1.41 is surely publicly bypassed by now. why not give unhappymod a shot?
- i think meatpit is a joke of a map, so stop name dropping me.
- the jittery pitch in your videos is certainly related to terp 0.
- mostly for fun, groove and i are trying to finish nofix's pureclient. it would be less trivial to bypass than lasthope - he stuffs the anti-cheat responses into the network bitstream itself. you won't be able to just write a script file to catch the remotes. unfortunately, it requires 1.40 server and is limited in functionality. right now it can read memory and eval console commands on the client. this opens up a world of possibility. for cheat prevention, you can read if players have commonly known cheat prefs. for server features, you could show player settings like fov, resolution, interpolate, pft, and mouse sensitivity in the tab screen. for admin abuse, you could make some asshole drop their weapons.
we're going to try to add model validation and a user guid. the guid could be used to keep players banned even if they change ip.

in the screenshot below you can see me reading client 2049's $asdf value, which returns "asdf".

297RiQa.png

this is old, but it shows address scanning

hofhpAp.png

this is what altimor and raven were working on, it was badass

15MP95L.jpg

i am glad i am to my understanding good with raven and altimor and andrew or else im quite certain opsayo would ban me from that game if it ever sees the light of day

Back