[Question]Tribalwarriors who own Cowboy Boots

TooSmoothe

Veteran XX
I've always wanted a pair of cowboy boots, not only for their aesthetic value but also because they are straight badass. My only concerns are that:

1) I have no desire to spend $200-300 on footwear, but don't want cheap shit.
2) I have no idea how they size and what I should be looking for
3) How much extra while I have to spend on Prophylactics per month?

pic of my girlfriend, she's on the left
Spoiler

Spoiler

I wear redwing pull on boots... people call them cowboy boots but they really are not.
toe isn't as pointy and there is no elaborate stitching on them just plain boots.
they run around 178-200ish.

Red-Wing-Pecos-1178.jpg

pick a mexican outside homedepot your height
hire him for the day
murder and take his already worn in and totally BA cowboy's boots

I wear them when I'm riding, and never anytime else. If you want them for the looks, I suggest you also get some shiny black chaps to go with them, and leave the jeans off so your perky lil ass pokes through the back.

If you want boots and don't ride a horse, you're fucking gay. No other way to say it.

I wear them when I'm riding, and never anytime else. If you want them for the looks, I suggest you also get some shiny black chaps to go with them, and leave the jeans off so your perky lil ass pokes through the back.

If you want boots and don't ride a horse, you're fucking gay. No other way to say it.

That's bullshit.. once you break in a pair of boots there is nothing more comfortable.. they last forever and protect your feet from all kinds of shit.
No laces to replace either...

plus have you ever kicked something with boots on? you can cause a hell of alot of damage with a good pair of boots...

as for elaborate cowboy boots I agree.. but standard pull on boots are the shit.

Tony Lama's baby. Everyone in this thread that says guys are gay for wearing cowboy boots definitely don't know college chicks since they love them. These are the ones I have, Tony Lama - Western or at least as close to the ones I have.

Dress shirt, pair of jeans and cowboy boots = mad pussy.

That's bullshit.. once you break in a pair of boots there is nothing more comfortable.. they last forever and protect your feet from all kinds of shit.
No laces to replace either...

plus have you ever kicked something with boots on? you can cause a hell of alot of damage with a good pair of boots...

as for elaborate cowboy boots I agree.. but standard pull on boots are the shit.

Well yeah, it's a free country. If you want a pair of boots for the looks, go for it- go boot-shopping with your boyfriend and get a pair that matches your purse. :D

Back