Question for TW hockey players

Father Ruckus

Veteran XX
Been playing w/ out a cage since i was 18, but had a close call the other night and took stick on the eyebrow. So i'm gonna try a visor again. The reason i stopped using one in the first place was it was fogging over.

Does that no fog spray actually work? or is there an alternative?

stop being a pussy.. its not like you need your eyes for anything. what gave you the idea that eyesight is important?

Decent visors dont fog that much tbh

Or tilt your bucket back untill it gets non foggy

Thats what i do anyways

I use the Oakley spray and it's pretty good.

Forget about it if it gets wet though.

Take a towel and the spray to the bench for when it gets fucked up.

ill never go without a cage. i trust myself not to get hurt, its just the other idiots that are out there in most 18+ leagues that i dont trust.

its saved me so many times already, and nobody would want to go to the doctor that has his 2 front teeth missing :shrug:

depending on what type of visor it is, the position it's in matters for fogging and effectiveness. if you can try moving/tilting it

This thing:

itech920combo__30464.jpg

Heh i've already lost 2 teeth in 13 years of playing. Teeth can be replaced, eye's...not so much. Looking to get an Oakley visor though, or are they not worth the price tag?

i used to put rainx on the inside of mine and it worked pretty well iirc
also a lot of the guys used either shampoo or conditioner on the inside (cant remember which)... let it dry and buffed it off.
I had the full itech plastic job back in the day... went back to a full cage last time i played. I finally realized that the sk2000 (tron) helmet weighed a ton :D

edit: the rainx no fog...

Heh i've already lost 2 teeth in 13 years of playing. Teeth can be replaced, eye's...not so much. Looking to get an Oakley visor though, or are they not worth the price tag?

Make sure you're super cool and get a tinted one like ovie.

i used to put rainx on the inside of mine and it worked pretty well iirc
also a lot of the guys used either shampoo or conditioner on the inside (cant remember which)... let it dry and buffed it off.
I had the full itech plastic job back in the day... went back to a full cage last time i played. I finally realized that the sk2000 (tron) helmet weighed a ton :D

edit: the rainx no fog...

:lol: that's exactly what that helmet looks like.

Back