pvp video

Tekno

Veteran XX
so yeah...im a scrub rogue trying to make a video, but would like comments anyways from fellow tdubs. anyway, first to explain some things, coilfang is a really shitty server with ratios of about 1 alliance to every 10-15 horde...that being said, WORLD PVP is really hard to find...so right now mostly just using bg feeds, which sucks but oh well. second is im shitty hemo, yes i know it sucks, but i enjoy it. this is mainly for me to get used to using sony vegas since ive never used it before..but anyways, help out! (i suck at names and intros)

Stage6 · Seikan07 · sublawlty (unfinished))

ninja edit: yes i have a problem with clicking, trying to fix :[

Last edited:
buffing right now

When you were asking what we thought i was assuming on your playing. i havent played a rogue past 60.. i changed my main. so some of my playing ideas might not work anymore..

You're not that bad. I would say need to learn when to run out and resealth more.

That warrior should of of smashed you. Good use of rupture kiting. but he had more then enough rape to pound you like a rail road spike.

BG movies are boring but you did a good job with the solo fights. Long ass fight with that dwarf hunnter. I saw you try and use your bandaids as you had the sting on you.. :( i know the way that is but i have a mod that clearly lets me see with no mistake that i have a debuff on me... so i dont do things like that or i know why i am not able to resealth in heat of the moment type fights. i suggest you getting one. I would of got used evis more often due to the fast rate at which you build combo points with rupture. or just kidney shotted him more often. then let your white damage do some work.

not a fan of the music but i dont like much music others like. editing seemed alright so over all it was a good job.

Last edited:
Back