pvp rant

PvP holy? Heal heal, throw in this manareg talent, heal some more. Profit because un-oom-able.

It's not impossible to run a holy pally out of mana, especially if you're a warlock. They'll typically judge your pet though and whack on him for mana so it's tricky.

Now shamans, those guys are pretty difficult to run out of mana. Put your pet on them and water shield keeps them full. Take your pet off and some will mana-spring/tide or ghost wolf away and drink.

Disc priests are not bad, but they can survive the longest on the lowest amount of mana.

Druids are a pain in the ass due to their ability to run, stealth-drink and innervates. Usually they run with melee like warriors and rogues so it's kind of a pain to drain as a lock, mana burn eats them alive though if they get caught in the open.

The PvE items, especially rings and trinkets being so much better than their PvP equivalents are kind of a pain. Solace, DBW, and DFO are pretty vital in Arenas seemingly.

hey pessi are you going to mlg columbus? because i'll be glad to sit down with you and buy you a beer and after that if you still have any shit talk you can say it to my face and we can deal with it then and there.

hey pessi are you going to mlg columbus? because i'll be glad to sit down with you and buy you a beer and after that if you still have any shit talk you can say it to my face and we can deal with it then and there.

STRONG WORDS FROM A STRONG MAN.

WHAT SAY YOU, PESSI?

Of course not, because I don't give a fuck about MLG.

If it's on a weekend when there's a UFC card then I may be in Columbus anyway.

You try to hard bro. You make it seem more forced than anything. The key is to troll subtly instead of being so over the top.

Back