Public Health Advisory: Opeth - Ghost Reveries

[meph]DooM!

Contributor
Veteran X
In response to reports of deaths in patients listening to "Opeth - Ghost Reveries", the FDA has issued a Public Health Advisory. The FDA is recommending that everyone avoid listening to the album at all costs, and to please report any sightings of the band to your local authorities. Mikael Akerfeldt and Per Wilberg are to be considered extremely dangerous and should not be approached without earplugs.

opeth.jpg

Hottest new metal sensation since slipknot?

That has got to be a fucking joke. How can they let that been seen by anyone jesus christ fucking roadrunner cunts.

While the banner is probably fake, the leaked album is most likely authentic. Please do not, I repeat, do not find and/or download this album. If you accidently transfer this album to your computer, disconnect your speakers and carefully remove the album from your hard drive.

A few doses of Still Life or Morningrise may be administered if you accidently hear the album and do not vomit your intestines out.

Kwago said:
oh....my....god...... PLEASE do not tell me that is legit
Oh fuck I immediately thought this was fake when I saw it..but is it for real?

My friend was talking about this sort of thing happening when he heard Opeth signed on with Roadrunner. I hope to GOD he isn't right. :(

I shall heed the FDA advisory and avoid listening THE HOTTEST NEW METAL SENSATION SINCE SLIPKNOT at all costs.

Gotta say, after listening to the album a few times, the marketing means nothing, this album is by far up there with the best of them. MAYH is still untouchable in my eyes, but this new album is all of the best of opeth and more. Per is an amazing addition to the band and to their sound in general.

Fuck you andrew asshole unless you're just being sarcastic :o:

Back