Psycho (Ex)GF Puts car from Drive to Park @ 55mph

FlyingElmo

Veteran XX
So my psycho [now] ex-gf and I were having an arguement in my 06' Jeep Wrangler at about 9PM a few nights ago. She was pissed that I was telling her she was wrong and was demanding that I let her out of the car. We were only about 2 minutes from her house and were passing a trailer park so I was like, K WTF NO I dont want you to get raped.

So she loses it and puts my beautiful jeep from DRIVE to PARK at 55mph. My car screeched to a halt and I looked at her like...WTF ?!?! (this sets a whole new standard for psycho bitches). So I dig my index finger into her leg to emphasize my point: you do not fucking do that to people's cars. ever. She freaks out again and is like OMG, did you just hit me? I roll my eyes and tell her to stop being such a drama whore and start driving again.

Then she gets a brilliant idea that it makes sense to pull my hair and slap me WHILE im driving. The car, of course, begins swerving off the road and we almost hit a tree. At this point, we're only 30 seconds from her house so I somehow get us there and drop her off. To make matters worse, my bag is in her house, so I have to follow her inside to grab it as she threatens to call the police (wtf??).

As I'm driving home, I notice that there seems to be some sort of weird noise coming from my vehicle that I haven't heard before. It still drives, but everyone is telling me that if I keep driving it, I'm going to be fucked. The mechanics that I talked to said that it would cost thousands of dollars to take apart and fix the transmission, however.

To make matters worse, her father calls me and tells me that if his insurance company contacts him, or he gets any sort of bills, he will take me to court. Basically she convinced her father that I was threatening her in the car and so she felt like she had to get out, got desperate, put the car into park, and then got hit by me. She has a bruise on the leg where my finger poked her and apparently that qualifies as a 'hit.' She's also been calling everyone she knows and is telling them I beat her. o_O Most of these people are cool though and know that I dont beat chicks.

So Tribalwar, how serious is the damage to my vehicle? What options do I have with my ex to collect insurance money?

Cliffs:
-GF gets mad in car and wants to be let out
-I don't let gf out because we're in a shitty neighborhood at night and are 2 mins from her house.
-GF puts autotrans from Drive into Park @ 55mph.
-I get mad at gf and scold her by putting my finger on her leg and telling her she's insane.
-GF starts slapping me and pulling my hair while driving, almost causing a crash.
-Car sounds fucked up
-GF's father says that I hit their daughter and they would sue if I tried to get any insurance money from them.
-GF running around telling everyone that I beat her and most people think she's crazy.

lolurfuked

zombie chuck norris sees through your dirty dirty lies
s_5321d79e54103a922c587e9449b327cf.jpg

So my psycho [now] ex-gf and I were having an arguement in my 06' Jeep Wrangler at about 9PM a few nights ago. She was pissed that I was telling her she was wrong and was demanding that I let her out of the car. We were only about 2 minutes from her house and were passing a trailer park so I was like, K WTF NO I dont want you to get raped.

So she loses it and puts my beautiful jeep from DRIVE to PARK at 55mph. My car screeched to a halt and I looked at her like...WTF ?!?! (this sets a whole new standard for psycho bitches). So I dig my index finger into her leg to emphasize my point: you do not fucking do that to people's cars. ever. She freaks out again and is like OMG, did you just hit me? I roll my eyes and tell her to stop being such a drama whore and start driving again.

Then she gets a brilliant idea that it makes sense to pull my hair and slap me WHILE im driving. The car, of course, begins swerving off the road and we almost hit a tree. At this point, we're only 30 seconds from her house so I somehow get us there and drop her off. To make matters worse, my bag is in her house, so I have to follow her inside to grab it as she threatens to call the police (wtf??).

As I'm driving home, I notice that there seems to be some sort of weird noise coming from my vehicle that I haven't heard before. It still drives, but everyone is telling me that if I keep driving it, I'm going to be fucked. The mechanics that I talked to said that it would cost thousands of dollars to take apart and fix the transmission, however.

To make matters worse, her father calls me and tells me that if his insurance company contacts him, or he gets any sort of bills, he will take me to court. Basically she convinced her father that I was threatening her in the car and so she felt like she had to get out, got desperate, put the car into park, and then got hit by me. She has a bruise on the leg where my finger poked her and apparently that qualifies as a 'hit.' She's also been calling everyone she knows and is telling them I beat her. o_O Most of these people are cool though and know that I dont beat chicks.

So Tribalwar, how serious is the damage to my vehicle? What options do I have with my ex to collect insurance money?

Cliffs:
-GF gets mad in car and wants to be let out
-I don't let gf out because we're in a shitty neighborhood at night and are 2 mins from her house.
-GF puts autotrans from Drive into Park @ 55mph.
-I get mad at gf and scold her by putting my finger on her leg and telling her she's insane.
-GF starts slapping me and pulling my hair while driving, almost causing a crash.
-Car sounds fucked up
-GF's father says that I hit their daughter and they would sue if I tried to get any insurance money from them.
-GF running around telling everyone that I beat her and most people think she's crazy.

You sound like a winner. The girl too. Hope you wrap around a telephone pole.

You have no case. It is her word against yours and she has a bruise to support her case.

Just get your car fixed and never talk to her again.

yeah, when someone asks you to pull over to let them out, and you don't, that is called unlawful imprisonment, also known as kidnapping. good job jackass.

Back