[psy trance] New dj mix: Anvil & Lumo @ Solar Illogic 2

lumoon

Veteran XX
Some of you might remember my Nirbubg goa mix I posted here some 3 years ago. Since then I haven't recorded anything. Here comes a recording of me and Dj Anvil playing back to back in Solar Illogic 2 party last week. I haven't confirmed the full playlist but artists include some Infected, Astrix, Astral Projection, Electric Universe and the like. Don't mind the intro, it's in Finnish and you won't understand it, tho the crowd loved it :)

Anyway here's the link, hopefully you get decent DL speeds:

The Link

~98MB
192kbps
71:30

I'll post the full playlist when I got it confirmed. Comments are more than welcome.

Update:

01: Hannibal Soundtrack - Virtue feat. Lumo
02: Dimension 5 - Polaris 1 (2001)
03: Astral Projection - The Nexus (2002)
04: GMS - Tudo Mundo (2004)
05: Infected Mushroom - Overload (Deedrah Remix) (1999)
06: DNA - Shushu the Fox (2004)
07: Infected Mushroom - Nothing Comes Easy (2000)
08: Alien Project - Aztechno Dream (2002)
09: Space Tribe vs Electric Universe - The Alkaloid Experience (2002)
10: Xerox & Illumination - Alech'O (2004)
11: Electric Scientists - Do You Seek Knowledge In Time Travel (Electric Universe & G.M.S Collaboration) (1999)
12: Astrix - Techno Widows (2004)
13: Infected Mushroom - Dancing With Kadafi (2001)

Cuesheet: http://www.drunkenoldfarts.com/~lumo/music/Anvil_Lumo_Solar_Illogic_2.cue

Last edited:
hrm, do you have a version where you cut out the german or whatever the fuck foreign language they are speaking for like 20 minutes? :lol:

Limbo: dj'ing for me is a hobby, been done that some ~12 years. Started as a teenager by organizing dico's to some local kids. Moved to dj in techno parties when I crew up. It's fun, tho I haven't done lot's of gigs lately.

Yea, nice hobby, that's all.

damn, what is that track that transitions in at 16:29ish. It is nice, I'm bouncing here! Track list pls. Nice set.

Reptile said:
damn, what is that track that transitions in at 16:29ish. It is nice, I'm bouncing here! Track list pls. Nice set.

I still have to confirm the playlist but I think it's: G.M.S - Tudo Mundo.

not a bad mix, seems more like club/electronic imo

thats cool lumo, i'm hugely interested in music, especially trance and the likes, too bad i'm still not 19 yet and can't experience the atmosphere in clubs
if i have money maybe i might learn how to DJ sometime :D

Back