[PSP] Installed custom firmware, what now?

Littlex

Veteran X
I was lucky and able to downgrade to 1.5 and installing dark alex 3.40 OE A firmware. Now i dont know what todo next, what are some good homebrew apps and whats a good source to get PSP and PS1 games?

Thanks!

any ol torrent search engine for both... i recommend getting a 4gig stick or higher since some games are over a gig like tekken.

what games?

for fighting get tekken...sf3 alpha or something is out but i dont like that version.

shooting has socom fireteam bravo and syphon filter dark mirror

puzzle games - i really think these are the best for psp because they're short games. i would recommend puzzle quest or puzzle fighter. there's a capcom game package that has puzzle fighter and a bunch of other old school games.

rpgs - anything psx but try to keep it to one disc. multidisc games are a bit harder to deal with. haven't tried ff7 yet. apparently it works though. ff tactics is great. valkyrie profile has a psp version (valkyrie profile lenneth) with added cutscenes.

Multi disc games can be fixed with this homebrew app called cwcheat. You can dump the memory stick files to mem card, then use an emulator to get past the point and save.

Games like FF7 that let you save before changing the disc don't require you to do this, but games like Chrono Cross and MGS do.

some of the higher rated games, 8+

daxter
lego star wars 2
gta vice city stories and liberty city stories
hot shots golf
LOCO ROCO
Metal gear solid
mlb 2k7
Monster hunter
Pirates
tiger woods 07
lumines 1-2