PSN IDs GO!

You have to pay for Netflix but it's less than $10 a month for unlimited streaming. You can also watch videos from a HD or stream via a networked HD just like the PS3.

As far as your other argument, PS3 should have comparable numbers. Sony has been in the console business longer and has a huge name in Japan while MS does not. The reason why the 360s success is so impressive is because a large majority of the sales are in one country. It's actually pretty sad that the PS3 is behind.

xbox 360 has always been cheaper (especially the ghetto setup WITHOUT A FUCKING HARD DRIVE) and came out way before ps3. i think that might be why the ps3 is behind. oh yeah, and it's catching up and outselling the 360 now.

Mostly due to the failure rate of the 360 and the recent PS3 price drop. If MS actually developed their console properly (I'll admit the RRoD shit is out of hand), the PS3 wouldn't even stand a chance.

You have to pay for Netflix but it's less than $10 a month for unlimited streaming. You can also watch videos from a HD or stream via a networked HD just like the PS3.

As far as your other argument, PS3 should have comparable numbers. Sony has been in the console business longer and has a huge name in Japan while MS does not. The reason why the 360s success is so impressive is because a large majority of the sales are in one country. It's actually pretty sad that the PS3 is behind.

I really wasn't proposing an argument (I did defend some points others had attacked with no knowledge) both systems are great. I use the PS3 more but both are great and both have great exclusives. MS already took major losses to make a name for themselves with the xbox, and gained more popularity in the US due to advertising and an american trust for MS. Sony is only behind because they waited so long to release the PS3 and include the Blu-Ray that MS is just now adding to the 360. So higher price point and year late to stores not to mention it released side by side with the Wii which as I mentioned kicked the fuck out of everybody.

Oh damn, this thread is like THREE TIMES as long as the last PSN thread heh.

Last edited:
PSN ID: bang102

no relation to finger bang just some asshat took bangurdead and bangurdead102.... which was my first screen name for Rogue Spear.

Back