[PSA]Pub maps are not same as base

cluster maps r fun and every1 gets included we can play base on sundays or something or if ppl really demand it
i agree i def. prefer cluster to LT when lots of people in server i just wish that when we have that many we could play real tribe too

same amount of people play for cluster and base so it make sense to me to just base

cluster maps r fun and every1 gets included we can play base on sundays or something or if ppl really demand it

Cus you're all about including everyone in the games right?

Good thing we have a great admin like you to protect us and treat us with fairness and equality.

You might be surprised to know there are really terrible admins out there that talk shit to everyone on the forums and then ban players from PU games when they have the mind to say something back.

Good thing you're not one of those kinds of admins... The kind that threatens to hack other players and bans them for no real reason.

It's also good that you choose an awesome variety of maps since unplayed maps like DX, and SH really need to get pushed.

I also noticed that you are great at making everyone wait 20 minutes between pick up games starting. This is great because people have a time to take a granny power nap between games.

Long live awesome admins and the fantastic PU games they constantly run.

Thanks Dare.

i dont have admin
i wish i did cuz ur right there r lots of terrible admins that dont care about putting on good pickup games

and ya i think every1 should be included and i enjoy LT less and less when i c ppl having to obs or having to wait 20 minutes to start a game

but it is not that bad if u aren't an emo and a lot of ppl r enjoying the DAILY 8v8/9v9/10v10 CLUSTER PUS

tpk u r insane

it's a good thing there are no 30 year olds throwing tantrums in this thread

o wait

It's a good thing we have no 30 year old neg-repping stalkers that are endlessly bitter and butthurt from getting made fun of on a pointless internet gaming forum.

I'll send you a tissue in the mail to help you cry it out if you get Dare to un-ban me.

Free TPK!

i dont have admin
i wish i did cuz ur right there r lots of terrible admins that dont care about putting on good pickup games

and ya i think every1 should be included and i enjoy LT less and less when i c ppl having to obs or having to wait 20 minutes to start a game

but it is not that bad if u aren't an emo and a lot of ppl r enjoying the DAILY 8v8/9v9/10v10 CLUSTER PUS

tpk u r insane

Wow...

You are the biggest liar ever. Very pro.

I don't care if you don't have the SAD. When your friends pass you admin it's all the same.

Anyone with the power to change my team and change a map and running the PU game is an Admin.

Are you denying that you admin PU games and prevent me from playing?

Do I need to upload the demos for all to see?

if its 5v5 LT im not going to pick u if there are other players that arent completely useless

u always say u hate LT so y would i pick some1 in a pu that won't put in any effort and potentially ruin the fun of 9 other people

this is y i said i prefer higher numbers and non LT games like _pub maps because even if u get a few losers that are emo cry babies like yourself the game does not get disrupted that much

if its 5v5 LT im not going to pick u if there are other players that arent completely useless

u always say u hate LT so y would i pick some1 in a pu that won't put in any effort and potentially ruin the fun of 9 other people

this is y i said i prefer higher numbers and non LT games like _pub maps because even if u get a few losers that are emo cry babies like yourself the game does not get disrupted that much

I enjoy playing LT more than pretty much any other game out there. As you well know by the fact that you see my name in game almost every day.

I love T1.

Just because I like base mod a lot more doesn't justify you in banning me.

Please let me play T1 again.

blumpkinqueen, i rarely see u on tribes universe... and when I do, you hop in the server and start bitching about LT/dx/sh/hb/PU etc regardless of what is going on

if u could just learn to play the game, keep ur mouth shut and just enjoy, people wouldn't think ur such a emo bitch.

:)

Back