[PS3] Ratchet and Clank or Little Big Planet

If yo uare the sort to make your own levels and love tinkering with shit - go Little Big Planet. I had a lot of fun with Rachet and Clank though, and I honestly haven't really cared about Little Big Planet since I goti t.

I've loved R&C since the original one and sadly have only been able to play an hour or so of the new one since I don't have a PS3. Was awesome.

LBP looked like a standard platformer plus the ability to tinker with shit endlessly. I imagine I'd have a hard time keeping interested.

I haven't played R&C, but I can tell you LBP is a ton of fun. Much more so with other players at the same time, but fun nonetheless single-player

MGS level pack is pretty neat too

Damn I should probably try R&C again. I rented it through Gamefly way back when it was released and I liked but it but didn't get very far, and I wanted to try some other games so I switched it out for some other rentals.

I hate that the "cheap", greatest hits-esque games sell at $30. That's way too much.

Damn I should probably try R&C again. I rented it through Gamefly way back when it was released and I liked but it but didn't get very far, and I wanted to try some other games so I switched it out for some other rentals.

I hate that the "cheap", greatest hits-esque games sell at $30. That's way too much.
Get it. R&C is the most fun 3rd person shooter I've ever played (any of them).

I haven't played R&C, but I can tell you LBP is a ton of fun. Much more so with other players at the same time, but fun nonetheless single-player

MGS level pack is pretty neat too

Little Big Planet is fuckin AWESOME.. I love it. Its a blast to play with friends and alone... the levels are sick.. and you can make basically whatever you want

LBP. Creativity and style oozes out of every pixel. Ratchet and Clank is a lot of fun too though but really feels like the past 3 titles just with a Pixaresque facelift.

I am a huge R&C fan so this is a tough one. LBP has more replay value without a doubt, is a must own and is tons of fun for everyone not just people who like the R&C series. So LBP prolly wins this one.

I really like LBP but their servers have been chugging at peak times quite often. They even admit to it in their MOTD so i'm not really sure what Alvarez is talking about.

I hope they fix that stuff soon.

Back