Priest Gear

Ddrakon

Veteran XV
So yeah, I kinda stopped playing my Priest for a while and just decided to get him up again.

However, his gear is absolute shit for a 50. Therefore, I'm wondering if anybody here would have some advice on what would be some good upgrades, whether it's from instances, tradeskilling, quests, etc.

I'm planning on doing one AV at 51 so I can get wand, so that's taken care of. Since I'm shadow spec and mostly want to level fast, I like the +dmg.

Thanks,

The Armory

Last edited:
My advice would be to not worry about gear yet. You will replace everything you "work" for now with quest rewards once you get to Outland. I don't think casters are all that gear-dependent anyway while levelling.

There's not much thats easy to get pre 58/60. I'd say just deal with what you got for now and when you hit 58 get to outlands, you should be able to upgrade atleast a half dozen items before you hit 60 from quests that will increase your +dmg substantially.

My shadow priest had so-so gear going into BC, and by the time he was 65, his +shadow dmg had doubled.

BC is the caster expansion, plain and simple.

Heh, thanks for the advice folks. I re-read my post and just realized that I forgot to link his armory profile. I'm such a retard, haha.

Will edit the OP to add the armory just in case somebody has an idea, but I guess I'll just work on levelling to 58. :)

Thanks again,

Back