Power supple question

AcidBurn

Veteran X
I know this is a stupid question. Im building a new PC, and I am looking at the video card. It says it wants 24A on the 12V rail. Its an EVGa 8800GT SC edition. What happens if you don't give it the full 24A, because a LOT of PSs don't have this on the 12v rail, and it seems the one I do are expensive as hell.

yes, I know this is a stupid question.

Yes, thanks you fucking moron. I already fucking said it was a stupid question, but I still want a fucking answer. Thank you for being a stupid douche though.

This one time, I power suppled this black chick without warning her first. Holy fuck did I regret that. She turned around and turbo twiddled my tallywhacker followed immediately thereafter with a nad strand strangler.

Hmm what happens when you don't supply enough power to something that needs a certain amount of power? Well, usually.... it doesn't work right.

But, it DOES work right. You can hook up a 17A or a 19A or a 20A to the card and it functions normally. Which is why I am asking this question. can you people stop being douchbags and answer a question I want an answer to?

Suppling a nipple can create static vaginal discharge that may require infringement of the nectarine mandate.

But, it DOES work right. You can hook up a 17A or a 19A or a 20A to the card and it functions normally. Which is why I am asking this question. can you people stop being douchbags and answer a question I want an answer to?

probably need to check your inline rotary gerter mahooter, god im retarded

Suppley, Oh suppley
how suppley supple suppleeee are thee?
Nay darkest non supple stuff - verily rigidey
be not scared - oh supplest of the suppley supple
for sure - you be the anti-erect
bender
bender
non frigid dessert of the eons
ballast of bendynesses
holder of curve-ed shape
oh so powerful
oh so supple
power
power sway my wang
tether not its tip to the inside of my pants
NAY! power my non supple swangin choad place
send it forth on a MISSION of MANLINESS
sowing the POWER seed upon the soul pieces
of all magnificent bitches
non swinelike bitches
oh hell - ok swine is fine
yes! Take the ERECT non supple power of the Naugehyde Tadpole pooter and pilfer its pure pwonage of the white gunka gunka wad kind.

Back