Post your weight, And your dietary habits.

6'1 185.

When im really in shape thats more like 180, eg 8 pounds less fat, 3 pounds more muscle.

Work out 2-3 times a week and pay absolutely no attention to diet.

6'0", 145 lbs.

I've got a small stomach that just doesn't want to eat a lot at once. And I don't eat fast food or drink soda.
Me too on all counts.

Although I've been lazy this week after going back to college and eating fast food for the past 2 days.

145 lbs 5'8"

eat 3 meals a day, very little in between

no fast food, definitely nothing deep fried

no butter, olive oil only

absolutely no soda, usually drink water, sometimes tea...no cream or sugar

fish at least 3x a week

no junk food and steer clear of any food with preservatives the best i can

walk at least 2 miles a day and exercise a half hour after dinner

108.jpg

i like wendys.

curly lives!

5'6 170

Average day looks like this

Breakfast - Oatmeal/yogurt/egg whites
(40 minute run, ab exercises)
snack-fruit
lunch-Peanut butter snack and salad
snack-fruit
(gym-rotate muscle groups and finish with a 60 min interval training for cardio)
Protein shake after gym
dinner - typically some form of lean meat/veggies/wheat pasta

I also drink a LOT of water.

I lost a few pounds during spring semester cause i didn't go the gym enough, but i've been REALLY good at keeping to my system this summer. started at roughly 160, gained about 10 lbs of muscle.

I've also jumped 25 lbs on my bench press and 40 lbs on my squat. My legs are getting fucking insane.

My eating/workout regimen is pretty intense. I only take sundays off, and i NEVER eat fast food or anything bad for me. When out socializing i try not to drink beer and never drink soda.

its a little tough sometimes. but when some blond beauty you picked up at the beach is grinding on your dick while rubbing her hands all over your abs..suddenly the endless workouts and denying yourself even one bit of candy all becomes worth it.

I've never looked better, i can only get bigger, and i regret nothing.

Back