Post Screens of your Newest config v2.0...

what ever happened to that 'Renegades' game that some random dude was trying to make & milk was helping him with huds?

(cause im totally stealing 'em)

sshot0071.jpg

Last edited:

I thought i try to allow custom chatmenus for scriptgl, main things are done just need to solve a few problems when you want to replace the default hud too.

I ended up losing a lot of my free time. I thought I'd be able to keep helping him, but I just couldn't ever find the time. If he's still doing it in the winter months I may see if he still needs help, but for now it's still not lookin too good.

lol. is this a tribes-penis size contest? anubis, i like your collection of 1.4 files... do you happen to have a chat hud size editor? the ones I have tried do not work for some reason.

add this into your autoexec.cs
(last line)

Code:
echo("Executing - ChatHudEditor v2.0");
Event::Attach(eventExit, ChatHudEditor::exit);

if (isFile("config\\ChatHudEditorPrefs.cs"))
	include("ChatHudEditorPrefs.cs");
else // setDefaults
{
	$ChatHudEditorPref::Size[1] = 3;
	$ChatHudEditorPref::Size[2] = 5;
	$ChatHudEditorPref::Size[3] = 20;
	$ChatHudEditorPref::counter = 1;
}

function ChatHudEditor::exit()
{
	export("$ChatHudEditorPref::*", "config\\ChatHudEditorPrefs.cs", false);	
}

function ChatHudEditor::changeSize()
{
	$ChatHudEditorPref::counter++;
	if ($ChatHudEditorPref::counter > 3) $ChatHudEditorPref::counter = 1;
	EditActionMap("actionMap.sae");
	bindAction(keyboard0, make, "u", TO, IDACTION_CHAT_DISP_SIZE, $ChatHudEditorPref::Size[$ChatHudEditorPref::counter]);
}

//bind this badboy
editActionMap("playMap.sae");
bindAction(keyboard0, make, "u", TO, IDACTION_CHAT_DISP_SIZE, $ChatHudEditorPref::Size[$ChatHudEditorPref::counter]);
bindCommand(keyboard0, break,  "u", TO, "ChatHudEditor::changeSize();");

Event::Attach(eventExit, ChatHudEditor::exit);

yeah, I messed up on a few a squares. Sometimes Photoshop goofs in batch when there aren't enough colors to select from.

Is there still a thread with all the 1.40 updates and the scripting packs? I had to snag Tribes off of Fileplanet for download and it's in it's prehistoric 1.1 version...

Back