Possible T:V Mods

Bah, so they blow themselves around the map with explosives and no player damage.. Woop de doo.

The video IS very professional looking though.

Grappler mod! Can't touch the ground.

Infinite reincarnations of T2 + T1 mods

And there definately will be mods in answer to

Plasmatic said:
I predict the game will be perfect out of the box, and no one will be interested in modding it.

Nothing is perfect, and plenty will think its not perfect enough.

Plus people get bored

In a grappling mod, there should be no terrain at all. Static meshes scattered floating around, hitting the OOb grid = respawn.

why would anyone want to mod this game?

it [strike]fucking[/strike] rocks.

oops, not suppose to swear sry everyone.

BadMoFo said:
why would anyone want to mod this game?

it [strike]fucking[/strike] rocks.

oops, not suppose to swear sry everyone.

Tell them 8 out of the 10 tribalwar.com blurbs up top, below the googleads, use swear words. :)

IrritAnt said:
Duel is not a gametype. I think the current Arena gametype used to be called Duel and some of the old stuff is still in the ini files.

Duel as you know it isn't going to ship with the game. But as has already been pointed out, I'm sure it'll be modded in real quick :)

Suck :( Someone needs to make DuelMod

Dalmar said:
I'd really like to see something similar to the DeFrag mod for Quake3 [for T:V], which is designed specifically for performing tricks and stunts. I figure with T:V having skiing and the mobility of a three dimensional "skating" atmosphere, it would be an ideal game to perform freestyle disc-jumping/skiing, moves/tricks/stunts.

Watch this if you wanna see what I'm talking about.

can someone help me with the stream switcher? it looks like it's causing all players i have to frieze. i uninstall it, and i can view from any of them, and windows player classic doesn't work at all. (pre or post xvid)

:p

the movie looks great, but it needs to fucking work, or it sucks watching it.

Back