[poll] should data unban tuffy from classifieds

Mostly just shit posting. He was raging out in somebody's thread for no apparent reason from May 18 to June 4 last year. I asked him what was up and he just responded like an angry schizo. Probably just trolling but I have a pretty low tolerance for that shit. Banned ^4 LyFe^. It's not like I didn't offer him plenty of chances to tell me what was bothering him.

It was weird because Tech has always been a pretty cool guy in the past. :shrug: Not a very exciting story, sorry.

back story please, i am bored and need a good read

Tuffy bought a computer six months ago from the lovely mother of a TW member. After several months of passionate sex, he was rejected for a member. Tuffy was understandably disappointed and angry. He murdered the women with a kitchen knife (the same knife she used to cut meatloaf). Thereafter, his computer only brings regret. He needs to sell this machine in order to move on. This computer was also built on an indian burial ground. Sometimes dead is better.

In the early morning, Tuffy slumbers around the basement he calls home. Life has lost all meaning. The real world provides no interest, and TW mostly ignores his posts and threads. In the evenings, he drinks nyquil mixed with pepsi. He visits phantom worlds.

His only connection with life is selling outdated computers. Buy a computer, and save a life.

nothing(except no OS included) a guy at work built it and is now trying to buy a laptop. he's bugged me about selling his HTPC for past week so I finally gave in and said I would buy it for 300(I sell a lot of shit on ebay, but this is not something I want to sell there.) I priced it out on ebay selling each piece used and came up with around 450(after fees)$

its has a nice HTPC case with blu-ray player, fm2a75 pro 4-m motherboard, dual core AMD chip, 16 gigs gskill sniper 14900 9d ram, seagate baracudea 1tb hd, corsair cx 500 power supply

i'm posting here because pieceing it out on ebay would be too much work for a lazy pothead like myself

Last edited:
nothing, a guy at work built it and is now trying to buy a laptop. he's bugged me about selling his HTPC for past week so I finally gave in and said I would buy it for 300(I sell a lot of shit on ebay, but this is not something I want to sell there.) I priced it out on ebay selling each piece used and came up with around 450(after fees)$

its has a nice HTPC case with blu-ray player, fm2a75 pro 4-m motherboard, dual core AMD chip, 16 gigs gskill sniper 14900 9d ram, seagate baracudea 1tb hd, corsair cx 500 power supply

i'm posting here because pieceing it out on ebay would be too much work for a lazy pothead like myself

so did you spend 575 on it or 300?

Back