[ POLL ] Results So Far .............

T-VET

Veteran X
Results so far on this POLL.............

REF: Is Tribes Vengeance A Failure?

667.jpg

Please Click The Link Below if you have not voted yet Or just want to see results so far

Click Here

Last edited:
I voted that the game is a failure since it is, but that dosen't mean that the game isn't great, and it dosen't mean that I'm not going to play it.

I love it, it is a failure, and if no one else plays the game I could care less. I'm happy and that's all that matters.

Zio said:
I voted that the game is a failure since it is, but that dosen't mean that the game isn't great, and it dosen't mean that I'm not going to play it.

I love it, it is a failure, and if no one else plays the game I could care less. I'm happy and that's all that matters.

Very Good Response thanks! :warp:

Umm... problem is, how do you define failure? Don't take this as a slam or anything, but there's a huge differance between what people call a failure.

In my view a failure is a project that never sees the light of day and the team behind it falls apart/goes bankrupt.

In TW's general view a failure would be not releasing something that is "perfect" to each indiviual and/or doesn't have thousands of players over night.

I voted no simply because I'm having fun with it and that's all that really matters to me in the end.

You may take this as a slam:
[Insert random slam for waving around a stupid, meaningless poll like some sort of trophy that required the invasion of a hostial nation to take.]

BitRaiser said:
Umm... problem is, how do you define failure? Don't take this as a slam or anything, but there's a huge differance between what people call a failure.

In my view a failure is a project that never sees the light of day and the team behind it falls apart/goes bankrupt.

In TW's general view a failure would be not releasing something that is "perfect" to each indiviual and/or doesn't have thousands of players over night.

I voted no simply because I'm having fun with it and that's all that really matters to me in the end.

You may take this as a slam:
[Insert random slam for waving around a stupid, meaningless poll like some sort of trophy that required the invasion of a hostial nation to take.]

No im not going to take this as a slam or a flame. I voted that it is a failure also but Like "ZIO Stated" In if no one else plays the game I could care less.... and I agree with him no big deal ( but I do just play the new maps only lol )

T-VET said:
667 people obviously did or they would not have voted hummm somthing to think about!
stfu, you are ignorant. seriously. i voted, and i dont give a sh|t about some random nobody's poll.

not to spread drama or anything, you just need to be put in your place.

You know, the people most likely to vote in the poll will be the ones that think it's a failure, by the very nature of a poll.

Then again, I didn't vote and I think it's failed.

Back