[Police] so, gangrel

UPDATE: Ok so, the guy wasn't a tourist, he was a criminal that came to PR hiding from USA police, how he did it? i don't know... (n9ne should know)

He had some money in his pocket like $500.00, he robbed all those money from different people, majority of them were old people.

Also we found that he was searching for his ex wife, maybe to kill her. We just sent him to USA continental area... all the process is in USA hands now....

P.S. This guy was funny... he cried the hell out when jailed...

-Thanks.

UPDATE: Ok so, the guy wasn't a tourist, he was a criminal that came to PR hiding from USA police, how he did it? i don't know... (n9ne should know)

He had some money in his pocket like $500.00, he robbed all those money from different people, majority of them were old people.

Also we found that he was searching for his ex wife, maybe to kill her. We just sent him to USA continental area... all the process is in USA hands now....

P.S. This guy was funny... he cried the hell out when jailed...

-Thanks.
Thanks for the update hope the guy gets what is coming to him.

We did a buy/bust detail all day thursday. Two guys we got sold to the UC and when we took them down, they had a baby in the back seat. The mother was in class and they were running around town selling crack with the baby in the car. I love getting these people. Funny thing was, the UC met them across town earlier and they were out of crack. They went out of their way to re-up and drove across town just so they could go to jail over a $20 rock.

DHR on call person responded to the scene and opened a new case on the parents. We also charged the father with child endangerment.

I'm a cop too, fuck you. Fuck your family, and fuck your dog, fuck your southern accent too.

I'm a badder cop. Fuck you. Fuck your dog, fuck your wife (doggiestyle again), fuck your frosted flakes.

And fuck your wireless keyboard!1!! (jizz the keys together).

yeah police officers are real awesome

you have nothing else in life aside from a badge, so you are damn well going to use that power!

a group of people just barely smart enough to pass the BLET course, but not good enough to progress to any actual law enforcement body..so you spend your days writing 64 in 55s and busting teenagers with 8ths of schwag.

of course there are some nice people who happen to be LEOs. but most of you deserve the shitty life you live

I personally am a young nigga who got it bad cuz he's brown.

And not the other color so police think they have the authority to abuse a minority.

Back