Poilice Brutality aka bitch0wn3d

it looked like she was reaching for her cell phone and the police probably thought it was a gun or something :shrug:

PriO said:
it looked like she was reaching for her cell phone and the police probably thought it was a gun or something :shrug:

I think they know it's a cellphone pretty clear from the video. They just get pissed off and decide to smack her.

What is really weird is how calmly the guy walks up to her and just smacks her and walks away.

PriO said:

No fucking way. If that was the explaination, then the cop was lying. How can you not tell it was a cell phone. She held it in her hand for days before the cop even reacted. If it was a gun, the cop would have gotten shot already.

Nessal said:
No fucking way. If that was the explaination, then the cop was lying. How can you not tell it was a cell phone. She held it in her hand for days before the cop even reacted. If it was a gun, the cop would have gotten shot already.

if they thought it was a gun she'd be dead already

kick.gif

daddyPhatSacks said:

:rofl: holy fuck that's awesome. reminds me of when i was in baseball and the batter turned and swung the bat intentionally at the catcher's head.

he got kicked out for that :0

Doaln said:
:rofl: holy fuck that's awesome. reminds me of when i was in baseball and the batter turned and swung the bat intentionally at the catcher's head.

he got kicked out for that :0

haha yeah baseball is jokes. Sometimes I think the game tends to be more violent than hockey...well not really...but it is always fun to see everyone rushing onto the field

Back