-Canada
-Argentina
-Russia
-Macedonia

Discuss.

Macedonia?

Really?

After listing the Balkans as a no go

like there's any real difference between the former countries that made up yugoslavia?

Macedonia?

Really?

After listing the Balkans as a no go

like there's any real difference between the former countries that made up yugoslavia?
I realize its geographic location.
But I'd make an exception for it if it came out of the dark ages.

another stupid kura thread. 10 pages, easy.

"Ten" Places i would never visit:

- Kura's house
- poland
- yemen
- cambodia/vietnam
- most of the mid-west
- most of the south

Last edited:
Is the Carribean ok Kura?

I'm going on a cruise to the Bahamas next year, I want to know if they're Kura certified ok...

actually, i was on the train in spain (which is mainly on the plain) and put my legs up on the seat across from me, and some old dude went apeshit on me and said something like "we don't treat our things like that in spain" (in spanish).

so i put my feet down and took a nap.

later, i got good and drunk in las ramblas and peed on lots of bits of spain.

glad to see you left china off your list.
I'd consider parts of China.

It's not on my "to do" list, though.

That would be:
-The Falklands
-Norway
-Finland
-Svalbard
-Sakhalin
-Antarctica
-Switzerland
-Alaska (counts as a country)

I don't have a real desire to go to many other places.

Patagonia would be awesome if South America ever discovers fire and becomes civilized.

I'm going on a cruise to the Bahamas next year, I want to know if they're Kura certified ok...

i dont see how the Caribbean would be ok considering his list.

of course, he says he would not visit most of south america, but only lists argentina as a marginal option. If you are willing to visit argentina, there is no good reason you wouldnt be willing to visit chile, peru, and brazil. esp since peru contains maccu pichu, and chile contains part of patagonia.

I'd consider parts of China.

It's not on my "to do" list, though.

That would be:
-The Falklands
-Norway
-Finland
-Svalbard
-Sakhalin
-Antarctica
-Switzerland
-Alaska (counts as a country)

I don't have a real desire to go to many other places.

Patagonia would be awesome if South America ever discovers fire and becomes civilized.

i have friends in trondheim. lets go to norway and finland together! we can stay with my friends.

You dont need fire in patagonia, nor do you need south america to be civilized. You just need to have a good windbreaker. Actually, apparently patagonia is nicer than most US national parks in that they have huts to buy food and stuff every couple miles, and while lots of ppl tour there, they dont tour for extended periods, so if you do the loop you can essentially be by yourself. (i havent been - this is all 2nd hand from 2 of my friends that have gone)

Last edited:
actually, i was on the train in spain (which is mainly on the plain) and put my legs up on the seat across from me, and some old dude went apeshit on me and said something like "we don't treat our things like that in spain" (in spanish).

That happened in Switzerland. Its bullshit. Swiss people and most Europeans do stuff like that too. Old people just like to think that its only tourists/foreigners.

I wouldn't go, but I guess it's OK.
I don't understand why anybody would want to subject themselves to that sort of weather, but if that's your thing, I approve.

So what you're saying is that you'd avoid almost all the places with professional supermodels and miss universe contenders, and various other amazingly hot women, with climates that support bikini wearing

and make it a point to visit places where the women get jobs as lumberjacks, mechanics, and tend to look a little bit like Stalin?

It's pretty telling that the Spanish are willing to speak out against American tourists, but were perfectly willing to live under a harsh dictator for decades.

Back