[Pissed]Fucking kids these days

Tvoi_Mat

Banned
My sister (a junior in high school) was driving home from school today when she was greeted by around 15 kids in the middle of the road. Water balloons and rocks were then thrown at her car and cracked her front windshield, and side window. She was covered in glass and got cuts all over her arms and neck. I am pissed I'm about to drive down there and beat their little fucking asses.

She didn't get out of the car and start spanking them? Where is that maternal instinct to beat some ass? Sorry to break the news, but she fails as a woman.

Why even bother getting out of the car? Just drive up and down the street slowly till they mass again and then hit the accelerator...you can event bowling for babies!

The second I saw kids with rocks in their hands I would have fucking gunned it and got some chunks of skin stuck on my hood ornament.

Remember, all you have to do is catch one kid. Then beat the other names out of it.

Cops? Well, maybe not. Cam'ron sez don't snitch.

edit: This is obviously one of those cartman/tw 'I made up a story and you believed it, so you're stupiderest' things. I'm sure that someone who doesn't know what to do when a bunch of niggers break out the windows of your car, is definintely too stupid to turn on a computer.

Last edited:
Back