[PICS][MODEL]Help my girlfriend get on the cover of a magazine

just think dude.

you saw tw get taurus' girl a boob job. think about that dude. a fucking few thousand dollar operation. Do you have any idea how many of the other girls probably went out to forums and did the exact same thing? But TW got it done for her.

Now you have to understand that your girl wont have near the competition that his woman did. I am sure that there were tons of guys busting their asses to get a set of pride mounds on their wives chests.

Just think about it man.. Honestly sit back and think about this.

All you have to do is post nudes of her. maybe 3 tops. Then shes going to get the cover of that mag.. How bad do you want to make her happy man. Its in your power if you want her on that cover or not.

Its just up to you how much you love her.

Man, why can't there be any free boob job contests around my area? I would put my girlfriend in it and get like 100 naked pics. Who cares if a couple guys on TW see your girlfriend naked, in exchange for getting a several thousand dollar operation?

She's a good looking woman. Don't whore her out to this crowd for votes unless she knows and approves of it. Oh and next time she poses semi-nude tell her to scrounge up a nicer pair of underwear.

She's a good looking woman. Don't whore her out to this crowd for votes unless she knows and approves of it. Oh and next time she poses semi-nude tell her to scrounge up a nicer pair of underwear.

^What this guy said, oh and

Bump: What was the results?

Edit: Never mind, I looked and she's losing badly.

Back