[pics]Got a P89

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
I taped alot more than what I showed u all because It will end up on the public access channel on cable tv here, when I get around to making several shows...

It was convient to me to do it that way...Thats why I did it...
You mean ch 20 is actually going to show something besides someone preaching the word of Jesus? I can't wait.

Good read.

Hey TEHVUL, do you have any runners to get some weed up to me here in Dallas?

I want some cheap pounds so I can make some loot and I need it to be cheap but good to make some nice bank.

AngelOfdetH said:
He probably does work as a plumber and barely gets by on what he has. He’s a plumber that is independent and that would be why he can work whenever. He more then likely is having a hard time getting work. If he does get work, they are not repeat customers

Girl, you made me piss my pants.

Thanks!

Someone compile everything SPAWN has said, then we'll send it to shady records under a rapper name "tee dubs", it'll be a platinum song in the makes. Hit lines like "We were just kids...We didn't jump him...I took em 1 vs 1..."

Damn, I can see this shit sky rocketing.

Gundamflare said:
Someone compile everything SPAWN has said, then we'll send it to shady records under a rapper name "tee dubs", it'll be a platinum song in the makes. Hit lines like "We were just kids...We didn't jump him...I took em 1 vs 1..."

rofl

Gundamflare said:

:rofl:

Don't forget classic lines like "I beat him up at a gay bar...." and "I don't adhere to your school english..."

Gundamflare said:

:rofl:

kate-beckinsale-3.jpg

Back