[PIC] What does this ad say to you?

do her in the ass amirite?

I'm pretty sure the above is the credited response and what is not so subtlely being implied to male consumers.

I guess a more G-rated reading would be drawing on the idea that VIP's get into the backdoors at clubs/events so they avoid the line and can be more discrete (but the red carpet kind of seems out of place is this is the case since red carpets are usually out in front of the main entrance.)

Another clever thing that might be implied is you are exiting/leaving some classy/VIP event and hopping into your limo where two exotic women are waiting for you with Moet and Roofiecolatas. This would be a good concept but her having her leg out of the door and on the carpet kind of counteracts this assumption, but maybe the advertisers just wanted show off more of the girl's body instead of have her more confined in the limo and harder to see.

Easy. It says this.

You can't afford this car. You will never be able to get women like these. But, you can buy our champagne and pretend. 1 out of three ain't bad.

Claim: You should buy our champagne
Support: There are fabulous people drinking our champagne
Warrant: Everybody wants to look fabulous and have the attention that comes with it.
Warranting Assumption (If claim, then warrant) If you buy our champagne, then you'll look fabulous and have lots of attention.

Also I believe it's more aimed at women, whether or not the advertisers intended it to be or not.

Claim: You should buy our champagne
Support: There are fabulous people drinking our champagne
Warrant: Everybody wants to look fabulous and have the attention that comes with it.
Warranting Assumption (If claim, then warrant) If you buy our champagne, then you'll look fabulous and have lots of attention.

Also I believe it's more aimed at women, whether or not the advertisers intended it to be or not.

Get your COMM 110 shit out of this thread.

Back