Petition to ban Krayvok.

what

Since when am I "all right"?

You wanted me banned from the forum because naptown or somebody impersonated me on AIM. :lol:

Wow, you sir are a racist.

The least racist around, probably. It's quite fun with giga though.

what

Since when am I "all right"?

You wanted me banned from the forum because naptown or somebody impersonated me on AIM. :lol:

MSN, and yeah. Seeing as it wasn't you, no big deal. Even if it was, that was a solid year/like 9 women ago. I'm not a raging nerd so I don't hold a lot of nerd rage grudges around here.*

*I'd probably still hate xcursion if I didn't have him ignored, but that's just because he's such a tremendous retard.

nububun is calling somebody ugly? :rofl:

here dude....

Framed_Mirror.jpg

The least racist around, probably. It's quite fun with giga though.

MSN, and yeah. Seeing as it wasn't you, no big deal. Even if it was, that was a solid year/like 9 women ago. I'm not a raging nerd so I don't hold a lot of nerd rage grudges around here.*

*I'd probably still hate xcursion if I didn't have him ignored, but that's just because he's such a tremendous retard.

i hate you because your trolling is so transparent but yet people still respond to you

why do so many people drop n-bombs when referring to nigafools girlfriend? its so lame and cliche

you suck at internet battle obibun

some people get flustered when i make fun of them and don't know where else to turn

juggernaught invented the bit

but adrenaline and obibun co-opted it after i pointed out that they are a pedophile and the epitome of lame, respectively

I'm either gorgeous or every ridiculously hot girl I've fooled around with has merely been lying completely and had a secret fetish for ugly men.

Which, I admit, is a distinct possibility. I hear there's lots of secret ugly fetish going around.

I'm still kind of bitter about the last girl to be honest.

I notice her getting discreetly jealous when I hit on the only other attractive girl in the class, and I just want stand up and shout DON'T GET JEALOUS YOU DUMB CUNT YOU MADE YOUR CHOICE.

But I can't, because it may be embarrassing considering the rest of the class has no idea what's going on.

:lol: Why the fuck am I getting a German ad-banner? This ad software knows me far too well.

And no, even the gorgeous ones get jealous because, like I said, I'm a healthy 8x as awesome as any regular person.

It told me to 'play now' and that I had a fabulous chance to win 100,000 Euros. it was all in German.

Which I find weird because nothing in this thread would really bring that on?

Back