[Petition]Change Beren's Title to Infractwhore

Beren you give out a huge % of the total infractions. What's with that? I don't think you 't feel any resentment that the other Admins (cough*Yankee*cough) are not doing too much. Maybe you like the extra work. Maybe Yankee has a busy life and you don't. I am just wondering how you guys share the duties?

:ellen:

Beren you give out a huge % of the total infractions. What's with that? I don't think you 't feel any resentment that the other Admins (cough*Yankee*cough) are not doing too much. Maybe you like the extra work. Maybe Yankee has a busy life and you don't. I am just wondering how you guys share the duties?

Not that i really need to explain, but for the sake of it here goes.

When infractions first came in I was (and still am) a big fan of them. For like the first year most other admins just banned instead of infracting. Indeed i reckon I probably straight out ban the least, i ban through infractions the most though. That way everything goes through infractions. I like the transparency of that system. And the record that it gives admin. If i see a dude spamming crap and he only just got back from a ban where he spammed, i just nail his arse to the wall again. I also have been using them the most steadily from the start then anyone else. Whereas Col has vanished in the last year. Fool and Yankee couldn't give them for the first year or two. I think Rayn was a bit awol towards the start of them.

But whatever, you opinion doesn't actually mean anything in this instance. I will keep doing what i am doing like i always have.

I completely ignore the ;ellen; thing, and pretty well much do my own thing here, irregardless about how a nerd feels about it. Sorry?

Just wondering why you think your opinion means anything to me?

Spoiler

Keep up the good work, Beren :)

To the whiners: maybe if you weren't such goddamn retards, you wouldn't get so many infractions.

Off the top of my head, I remember getting one single infraction in my time here, which was for parody thread bandwagoning...

here is a graph of people who have given out infractions. As you can see i was a fan at the start. And most other people have had big periods of nothing, while still having areas where the gradient matches my line. Fool for example would be up (possibly above me) if he started at the same time.

(attached cos i just installed windows and haven't got ftp setup for like the 4 places i store stuff. heh.)

Back