People you hate in the gym...

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
1) Instagram bunnies who use the bench I need as a fucking camera stand.

2) Twiglegs loads the leg press machine up with a ton of weight and then does that 2 inch ROM bullshit. Extra fuck him for grunting.

3) People who look at their phones while doing a set.

Fuck all of them. Seriously fuck off out of my gym you bastards.

That is all.

You're the guy who locks his knees in the leg press.

I am absolutely fucking not. I've seen those videos too. Cringe. I'm the guy putting a serious amount on and doing full ROM past 90 degrees at the knee and no lockout ever.

great thread mitch. thanks for the content.

we all woke up this am and thought gee, i hope a friendless midget treats tw as his personal blog updating like a teenaged girls diary.

Figure when the least busy time of the day is. I'm using Google Maps to look at a gym and it shows the crowd levels. 6am-9am and 4pm-9pm are busy. 10am to noon looks the best. You could do your work out at that time, have lunch, and take a nap.

The people who sweat and dont use a towell or clean up the bench :/

If a gym allowed that here it would be shut down. They have a bunch of guys sanitising everything after each use. A gym right now must be one of the easiest places to catch COVID if you're not smart.

i hate the ppl who r big time judgmental nazis about their personal brand of so-called "gym etiquette"

i hate the ppl who r big time judgmental nazis about their personal brand of so-called "gym etiquette"

Specifically?

If you're OK with any of the examples I gave you can fuck off out of my gym too. Please.

Edit: ah hold on, you're not Twiglegs the leg press guy are you? Please tell me you're not him.

The one who "reserves" a piece of equipment by putting spare clothes or water bottles near it. Then when you try to use the machine, he shouts from across the room, "Excuse me, I was using that!" Included in this group are the ones who move back and forth from machine to machine; but, still insist that you can't "work in."

1) Instagram bunnies who use the bench I need as a fucking camera stand.

2) Twiglegs loads the leg press machine up with a ton of weight and then does that 2 inch ROM bullshit. Extra fuck him for grunting.

3) People who look at their phones while doing a set.

Fuck all of them. Seriously fuck off out of my gym you bastards.

That is all.

I generally hate the people who talk about what other people do at the gym.

Seriously though, I agree with #1 completely. For #3 do you mean between sets because if people are looking at their phone while doing reps well. Well shit.

I generally hate the people who talk about what other people do at the gym.

Seriously though, I agree with #1 completely. For #3 do you mean between sets because if people are looking at their phone while doing reps well. Well shit.

Yeah normally on the bikes. Put it on the lowest setting and pedal for 15 mins with a phone or an Ipad on.

There's a guy who goes to my gym who does the weirdest ROM lifting on cable machines. He will pull it fully out and then flutter in two inch movements.

I've never seen it before.

Also bros who lean on the dumbell rack to curl 30s can diaf

Back