People who live where the weather is constantly shit....

i hated winter and spent nearly a decade avoiding the cold

now tbh i enjoy it. slows the pace of life down a bit, makes you curl up by the fireplace and hibernate when possible etc

i love heading up to the cabin by the lake in the summer where there's infinite stuff to do

but winter it's almost as good because barely anyone is around, there's nowhere to go, nothing to do... forces me to actually relax

the hot tub and sauna help a bit too :p

Yeah, I really need to make the lake cabins 4 season cabins. If only to avoid winterizing every year.

Yeah, I really need to make the lake cabins 4 season cabins. If only to avoid winterizing every year.

u really do

tbh im coming around to liking it maybe even more in the winter

i have this autistic need to stay busy and kinda have to maroon myself with nothing to possibly do to actually relax

that way i can focus the tism on stocking the fireplace and drinks/smoke instead cuz that's all there is

That’s what I did to our beach house, it was seasonal when we got it. Tired of fixing pipes every spring, so I put a furnace in it. Was a boarding house built in 1910 for summer help. I replaced all the wiring in the house and copper pipes in kitchen and bathrooms with pex. Now we live in it full time.

Though been working on it since the floods last month. Had to replace electrical panel, furnace and water heater. I did electrical panel already so have electricity, and Should finish water heater this weekend for hot water. Having a guy do furnace in a couple weeks, got a good price on that so I’ll let him do that.

Wow. After I assplained it, this? Does the stupid ever stop? Rhetorical question obvs.

Well you knew the meaning of step stool, platform shoes and shoe lifts were before you used them, pretty much from the name right?

You probably have no use for and have never owned a steam engine, but i bet you can figure out what the fuck it is by the name cant you?

Back