people who give their dogs alcohol

my buddies dog used to looove beer

when we weren't looking he'd knock over our bottles and lick it up

then he'd get tipsy and would walk funny

My aunt and uncle's old german shepherd used to drink beer all the time. They never intentionally gave it to her, but anytime someone set down a big cup of beer she would sneak over and drink drink drink. She loved it. She lived a long and healthy life.

My old greyhound wouldn't drink beer unless it was something really expensive. I would put a pint of Labatt's or some other cheap beer in his face and he'd turn his nose up. Put a high end microbrew near him and he'd drink it up. He was a beer snob!

Unless you're feeding your dog 100% organic, natural food and getting him/her more than adequate exercise with large open spaces to run and hunt when he/she feels the need then you can kindly stfu :)

Unless you're feeding your dog 100% organic, natural food and getting him/her more than adequate exercise with large open spaces to run and hunt when he/she feels the need then you can kindly stfu :)

I feed both my greyhounds all natural food and walk them at least twice a day (they can't run loose as they can be in another state before I could say "stop").

I used to have a lab that lived in the house with me during my first year of college, i'd always come back from class to find him with the fridge door open trying to get the bottom tray out, the only thing down there is beer and wine.

I think the previous owner gave him beer :)

Dogs love beer, and it doesn't seem to be much worse for them than for us

I'm not a fan of getting dogs high

Back