People are fucking hilarious with the shit they leave around.

shadow skill

Veteran XV
So I'm minding my own damn business and all of a sudden i see this crumpled up peice of shitty paper on the ground... (no it did not have shit on it, but i could smell the darky on it.) Anyways, so i open up this thing and it happens to be a letter from some chick to some guy.. (go figure... lovey dovey at tech school) So i proceed to read on in this thing and i find out that this chick is actually married and so is the guy she is with.. not only that, but the fucking spelling was horrible. As it goes on this chick wants to get with this new guy she just met and probably only knew for about 2-3 weeks and she wants to get rid of her husband and she wants this guy to get rid of his wife so they can be crazy in love... For sure this is total bull shit... This black chick just loves the cock so much she can't get over the first thing that comes her way. Anyways the letter goes like this.

Hey boo,
Sorry i ain't been callin' of textin' ya latly, I been real busy fightin with ma husband and it been gettin all mad so i dont want to talk wit n e 1. Its gettin me mad sad that you gonna be up out of her in like 2 weeks!!. You jus gonna let me sit round her doin nothin. CAN'T belive u! It makes me even more sad that you got to git back wit the wifey. (Wish i could of picked u up the first time i saw you) And i can't believe you said that! it makes me feel soo good when u say that @ me. or even text it. I get all giterry. I can't imagine my life with out you, I need you. You complete me. I'd make you my king and fulfil ur EVERY need. I want you to be my nigga... I can't belive you're going. DAMN IT. *sigh* I just don't know what to do. I feel lost, i dont no wat 2 do wit maself. I love you boo. YOU CAN'T EVER LEAVE ME. *cry*... please dont ever 4get me. I love you boo ... i doo.

Yours forever

*lil mo.*

Yeah... fucking lil mo.. LIL GODDAMN MO... WTF kind of name is that....

Discuss ---

I just love the fact that they are both married and they have only been away form their loved ones for like a max of 3 months... and that is a bit of a stretch.

It makes me even more sad that you got to git back wit the wifey. (Wish i could of picked u up the first time i saw you) And i can't believe you said that! it makes me feel soo good when u say that @ me. or even text it. I get all giterry. I can't imagine my life with out you, I need you. You complete me. I'd make you my king and fulfil ur EVERY need. I want you to be my nigga... I can't belive you're going. DAMN IT. *sigh* I just don't know what to do. I feel lost, i dont no wat 2 do wit maself. I love you boo. YOU CAN'T EVER LEAVE ME. *cry*... please dont ever 4get me. I love you boo ... i doo.

:lol:

Wow... clingey much?

Did she really put the asterisks in or was that just for effect?

Fuck she writes just like an average TW post - it was suprisingly easy to understand - that is scary.

Did she really put the asterisks in or was that just for effect?

Fuck she writes just like an average TW post - it was suprisingly easy to understand - that is scary.

she actually did.. and there was some more fucked up shit, but it was gettin hard for me to even understand with all of the shit she was puttin into your letter : /

Back