pegging thread? pegging thread =(

It's safe to say I'm not up on the lingo, as I'm the one that had a 20-year old gf spit my own cum back in my mouth and tell me to "quit crying, lets go get pizza"
Well, my gag reflex seems to be in good working order

I dunno man.

Kristen did have this thing where she tried to put her finger(s) in the Buddha as I was about to cum but I never did really like it. It was more like. . "oh, you're trying to find the trigger. . um no, that doesn't do me, sorry"

i can't make a thread without lemon responding within five minutes but this time he's been awfully quiet.............

i can't make a thread without lemon responding within five minutes but this time he's been awfully quiet.............

I don't have the statistics, but I'll bet a nickel that lemon has commented 7/52! on tw people/issues.

I think I saw him say something non-comit about taz or something, but please don't hold me to that. Lemon talks about us, and nothing else.
I don't know what that orbit is, nor do I want to know.

i just want for lemon to be happy

same goes for all of you by the way

be happy, live a good life and hopefully have all your loved ones around you for as long as possible

even if they're trans

i can't make a thread without lemon responding

I do not believe I've posted here but what he's responded to it in 6 years.

There might come a day where he says something that isn't about one of us.
It could happen.

after the recent meltdown and nexting threats some1 on discord asked me to put lemon on ignore instead of winding him up all the time

Back